Sign in to follow this  
Foohey

Mags, Peoples thoughts?

can get a good deal on 5 mags + tyres, 19" x 8"

Just want to know what people think

(will be on my E36 which will be black soon)

post-2445-1203316844_thumb.jpg

Don't like them either, don't suit the car IMO.

Your decision at the end of the day though.

Your decision at the end of the day though.

have seen them on (Next to my wheels) and looks good as i see it, i like my BMW and i kno i may have my own style, but i dont care. i like lil ricey bits here and there, and i couldnt care really.. woooo my car gonna be ugly! ill throw a spoiler on just to add to the fried Rice :mellow:

Do not like.

And are you respraying your car black? What does that cost??? Why not save the money and buy a nicer (and blacker) car?

Sorry there's a lot of negative in this thread! :D

Do not like.

And are you respraying your car black? What does that cost??? Why not save the money and buy a nicer (and blacker) car?

Sorry there's a lot of negative in this thread! :D

Its who you know, $1200+ Bourbon including prep lol. (door shuts, Bay and boot.)

They're not chrome. 100 points.

I don't like 'em, but I've seen 1000 times worse. Go hard.

Im going to play devils advocate and say they might look ok if you could show a virtual pic of them on the car.

They won't look good as there is too much going on in that wheel for the E36 shape. Too many spokes, too busy. Also keep in mind the 320 will become even slower with the heavier wheels, your car will consume more petrol, and 19" tyres are expensive (but you already knew that).

Well im getting them (5 mags + 5 tyres) for under $2000, so if i dont like them ill sell to my mate who wanted them lol (VN com) but i dont really care atm, i have 4 bald tyres and i thought it would be different.

They won't look good as there is too much going on in that wheel for the E36 shape. Too many spokes, too busy. Also keep in mind the 320 will become even slower with the heavier wheels, your car will consume more petrol, and 19" tyres are expensive (but you already knew that).

you cant really see the black spokes, looks like 5 silver spokes, thats why i liked them, and i can get tyres cheap (step dad works at a garage :D )

nah go 19s they make all the difrence now these days 17s are getting standard 18s are benchmark and 19s are the headturners

nah go 19s they make all the difrence now these days 17s are getting standard 18s are benchmark and 19s are the headturners

Will i need to do anything to get them to fit?

I actually quite like them... don't know what they'd look like on an E36 though.

I'm with bravo, as long as they're not chrome ;)

I actually quite like them... don't know what they'd look like on an E36 though.

I'm with bravo, as long as they're not chrome ;)

wooo 1st positive!

i like this guy!

where do you live ill send you a beer. :lol:

iv seen the sort of same rims in 18s on a slamed36 and it looked hot with no centercaps and colour coded kit, im with you bro its good to go diffrent but not too much off the ball ,check the offset and they will fit fine depending on how low you run the car which may need a bit of nip tuck to the gaurds witch is not a major

iv seen the sort of same rims in 18s on a slamed36 and it looked hot with no centercaps and colour coded kit, im with you bro its good to go diffrent but not too much off the ball ,check the offset and they will fit fine depending on how low you run the car which may need a bit of nip tuck to the gaurds witch is not a major

Stokes (bmw mec) is fitting etc, i like to be different! now all i need is a white suit and a feather in my pimp hat!

Haha, I haven't seen them on a bimmer yet!

they be on by weekend im guessing, if i dont like them ill sell, but as i said, i got dirt cheap :D

will post pic so you can see them on a bimmer :P

never been a fan, but if you like them and getting them dirt cheap go for it, sack it on its ass aswell, cheap paint job!

i got my alloys plus tyres for 1000 and they are 19s and think they look dope