Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

e36 328i

Hahahaha omg this is some funny sh*t. the reserve was 18k to see the interest. haha. And i took it down to 14K, and there was more interest. never said my car was worth 14k hahaha. grow up. im not selling it otherwise it would be sold already. i have had 3 offers for 10k and one for 12k and it still hasnt sold because im not selling it.

edit typo

That's disingenuous - dropping the reserve shows you are looking to sell it and raising the low bid this time around shows you are too (people don't know the reserve). I am not sure I believe you about it giving you a price signal either - the best bid on the auctions was $6,xxx, or around 50% of what I think you think the price is.

I personally don't particularly care either way - you can advertise your car however you like, but when you criticise the "$17,500 ono" price of the car at the start of this thread you are being hypocritical, because you've whinged in your own for sale thread (and now this one) about people lowballing you.

Guest Simon*

just dont take some wank telling me my car is worh 6k when he hasnt even seen it. pathetic

This place is full of touchy children using too many big boy words

Grow up bud. If you're not selling, don't advertise it. Then we won't have to question your intelligence

Lots of fights today :D

DrphTa, didnt you pay 8k for this 18months ago? what has made it go up in price by 4k in that time?

the guys probably has it priced high so that when someone comes and offers him 14-15k he can take it, instead of advertising for 15k and have someone come in at 12....

Edited by 328imobbin

But, why list something when you don't intend to sell it? Is it like those boy racers that have a big FOR SALE sticker on their back window, but with no intention of selling (the real reason being to get hot biactchez to text them for a ride in their pimp machine).

I have my car listed and I don’t really want to sell it but if I was offered good money on it and I was to make a dollar I wouldn’t turn it down. The old phone number on the back worked for me back in the day too <_<

These threads are quite pointless and take up space for no reason.

The guy selling his mint E36 328i probably brought it new and has looked after it really well and feels its worth that premium over a smelly import. Good on him I say.

One thing really confuses me. Why advertise on here then pay $50 to load it on TradMe, and then relist it the 5x it doesn't get ear the reserve?

To see what's worth?

Bullsh*t.

DrphTa, didnt you pay 8k for this 18months ago? what has made it go up in price by 4k in that time?

the guys probably has it priced high so that when someone comes and offers him 14-15k he can take it, instead of advertising for 15k and have someone come in at 12....

8k for it are you serious? think you should get your facts straightened out mate.

anyway thanks for the heads up. Just curious to see why it is so high

Edited by DrphTa

Far out! You would be mad not taking the $12,000 "offer". You could buy yourself a nice 328i for $6k and bank the other half.

But, why list something when you don't intend to sell it? Is it like those boy racers that have a big FOR SALE sticker on their back window, but with no intention of selling (the real reason being to get hot biactchez to text them for a ride in their pimp machine).

Why would i want a 328i when i have a 325i with equal power and its just as nice? if not nicer. if i wanted hot bitches mate i would take the springs out and put my number on it like you say but im not. anyway this thread was simply about "in my opinion" a car priced to high. didnt mock or judge it in any other way.

you think this car is well priced? and you think mine should sell for what 6k?

One thing really confuses me. Why advertise on here then pay $50 to load it on TradMe, and then relist it the 5x it doesn't get ear the reserve?

To see what's worth?

Bullsh*t.

because if the top dollar was offered i would take it. and it has been relisted because i dont have to pay extra to keep it listed.

Lock thread anyway. it was abut a car being highly priced in my opinion

but when you criticise the "$17,500 ono" price of the car at the start of this thread you are being hypocritical, because you've whinged in your own for sale thread (and now this one) about people lowballing you.

personally i wasnt bitching. just saying i dont believe my car is worth 6k. sure i can be a forum hoe like some people and sit back and judge from pictures to. come look at it and feel free to tell me what its worth i more than welcome you to. you to crockett.

Hahahaha omg this is some funny sh*t. the reserve was 18k to see the interest. haha. And i took it down to 14K, and there was more interest. never said my car was worth 14k hahaha. grow up. im not selling it otherwise it would be sold already. i have had 3 offers for 10k and one for 12k and it still hasnt sold because im not selling it.

edit typo

because if the top dollar was offered i would take it. and it has been relisted because i dont have to pay extra to keep it listed.

im so confused :mellow:

sorry it does get confusing haha. what i meant was im not selling it. but money does make a man sell his most priced possessions. Therefore im not intending to but would if the right dollar was under my nose.

everyone have a bad day at work or something? lol

Edited by DrphTa

sorry it does get confusing haha. what i meant was im not selling it. but money does make a man sell his most priced possessions. Therefore im not intending to but would if the right dollar was under my nose.

put it this way,

if i had that car, i would put it on for about the same, and wait for the highest offer..

and if it sells at that, good on him, its not that unbelievable..

if he was asking for $35k or somthing, thats when id have a little giggle :lol: ...

when i saw the car i fell in love, if i had the money id take it lol

You are digging a deeper and deeper hole, continuing to humiliate yourself.

Maybe it's time to leave this thread alone...

its ok mate you can bicker all the more you want. come have a look at my car even. :D

i feel the love on this forum

its ok mate you can bicker all the more you want. come have a look at my car even. :D

i feel the love on this forum

not alot in this thread...

Might I remind you of this thread, in the for sale section of this forum:

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=16120&hl=

Moving on.. sad to see her go

Excellent car.

anyway here is the link

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=156235230

ph: 021 0257 2305

Edited by CamB

if i wanted hot bitches mate i would take the springs out and put my number on it like you say but im not.

You dont want hot bitches??????????

:mellow: