Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Custom German/Euro Plates Group Buy #2

come onnnnnn FedEx!! So close lol

correct they are in my hands! hope the post shop is open tomorrow otherwise will be sent first thing monday morning before i go to christchurch

Great Andy! I'm mounting mine with velcro to my E39. Only because I interchange 2 different 3 different Euros + my regular one if I'm feeling mundane ;)

Manage to send them off Andy? =)

not yet mate will do asap. was hoping to get them earlier on in the week so i could send them out friday, but as its happened its coincided with me going to christchurch. will get them out asap and post here when they are done

christchurch people will have thiers tomorrow

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Keen for round 3 for my 3rd lot of plates. Need some black ones for the new project

i will start be starting a thread for round three. stay tuned. having brought a car i need another set, a friend does, and so does Kiril, thats 4 sets without even being advertised yet

Will get them sent off tomorrow i promise! as i said was planning on them arriving earlier and just happened to clash with me picking up the new car, and have work in 40 minutes and havent even unpacked the car yet lol

Put me down for black euro 2 x TJ4747, send me the bill :P

Thursday friday delivery =)

dont forget to share pics of your new toy andyyy =)

Got home today to find mine sitting at my door step which Andy delivered in person while he was down here. Just a pity I was out of town would have loved to have shot the breeze with him and checked out his new toy.

I swapped out my front bumper trim and threw on the euro frames and on went the plates. f**kin nice they are to. I will definitely be in on the next round and get me some more but next time something I can put on for photo shoot's etc :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by M-Spec

Were they sent out on the 1st Dec?

Nope, like i said i was in christchurch then and tuesday. Christcurch guys got thiers on monday, everyone else should have got them yesterday or today, they were sent wednesday afternoon.

So, how do people mount these to the front of E30s? Do you have a plate mounting kit?

As per every car, BMW or not, I can supply frames which the plates mount into, either that or just drill holes in the plates and mount like that. done.

Finally arrived! I'm going to grab a beer while the pic uploads.

Edit:

Posted Image

Edit 2:

I'll post better photos when I have Mum and Dad's on their cars as well, and a pic of the three.

Also... Arghhh I need a Euro bootlid.

Edited by Tristan

so everyone has thiers now right? sweet :)