Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

1990 SA 325i

I have brand new wheel bearings if you need one, 1 front and 1 rear. Hit me up if you need one, Pretty straight forward to replace, you just need some big sockets.

What P Plate did ya get? And did you wire up that Maplight mirror?

What is a rad shroud? Haha sorry

Havnt wired in maplight mirror, im lazy as :/

Need rear wheel bearing but depending in how hardout it is to change i think il be changing the rear trailing arm set up.

Today i got a set of 205/45/R16 Falken ZE912s stretched onto the bbs,

Got some wheel locator rings and 2 x 5 mm spacers for front wheels to clear ,

Wheels will be put on red and sprayed black centres after manual conversion etc

The h&r springs/shocks will be ordered in a couple of weeks! :)

And when installed guards will be rolled.

I purchased a brand new waterpump/gasket set + brand new timing belt/tensioner set for $150, i hope that was a good price!? /:

I bought a euro plate which reads " F V TEC" cant register it until i take rego off hold for which i need my wof to obtain it.

^ if you think its a s#it plate then i dont want to hear your negative thoughts, just thought itd be funny when these little civics drive past me.

I want to add pics but bimmer uploader is a bit weird atm

I am possibly buying a set of black leather recaros in a couple of weeks, if i do then my blue leather set and carpet will be for sale and i will list on the for sale ad. I get my 320i sometime theres no rush on it but it will be a quick fix and sell.

And thats all for now really. Will update you guys soon

What is a rad shroud? Haha sorry

A black plastic surround that goes on the back of your radiator, has an opening in it for the fan and helps to pull air through the radiator.

If you don't have one the car can run hot at low speeds. I have a spare for $20 if you can't find one.

I am possibly buying a set of black leather recaros in a couple of weeks, if i do then my blue leather set and carpet will be for sale and i will list on the for sale ad. I get my 320i sometime theres no rush on it but it will be a quick fix and sell.

interested in the blue set.......

Edited by etwenty1

The radiator has been replaced recently i suspect. I am keen on shroud, where abouts are you located?

And blue set is good condition minus a tear on driver seat bolster. But you can get a brand new leather piece off ebay for $65 USD as i will he doing the same for the black set im hopefully buying. If your interested i can take them out the car next weekend for some decent photos and if your keen we can negotiate something :)

The radiator has been replaced recently i suspect. I am keen on shroud, where abouts are you located?

And blue set is good condition minus a tear on driver seat bolster. But you can get a brand new leather piece off ebay for $65 USD as i will he doing the same for the black set im hopefully buying. If your interested i can take them out the car next weekend for some decent photos and if your keen we can negotiate something :)

In Tauranga - can post shroud at your cost. PM me if keen. Saw your recaro listing, will wait for pics......

In Tauranga - can post shroud at your cost. PM me if keen. Saw your recaro listing, will wait for pics......

Will the radiator shroud fit the south african 325i because it has a bigger radiator im pretty sure

Also anyone reckon i should ditch or keep roof racks,

Yes its sitting high but im ordering cup kit next weekend :)

post-7153-1371705218.jpg

post-7153-1371705232.jpg

Ditch

Ditch

Hey lucan wana buy them bro? ;)

Lol already got some bro:

Posted Image

You considered painting or sanding the red that's visible between the tyre and lip edge? Looks weird IMO.

Edited by Lucan

Lol already got some bro

You considered painting or sanding the red that's visible between the tyre and lip edge? Looks weird IMO.

TBH i think im guna keep the red lip, just paint the centres,

If it looks real sh*t when the cars done il probs sand the red off but i think it looks alright, Only thing is it shows the stretch quite a bit when you see it in person. But each to their own :)

sh*t your car is the sex Lucan. Awesome and not over the top.

Edit: take all red off wheels and lower.

Edited by _Matt_

Keep them and strap an old single tip Burton Air on. But yeah get rid of that red between the tire and lip for sure. Looks good man! Moar low.

na get rid of racks. its too hellaflush 2011 sticker bomb steez, leave it for the vw's. nice car though

So i have decided to keep racks,

but il take them off car just chuck them in wardrobe and put on maybe for a show and shine,

Since ive ordered a Thule wind fairing off ebay.

I got the black leather recaros on friday and put them in,

The blue ones are for sale for $500, the condition of the blue ones was so much better but i prefer the look of black leather,

Which i will be redying amd covering at some stage.

If the blue leather doesnt sell by end of next month i will put it into my 320i

I recieved my cambelt/tensioner and waterpump/gasket

Which i will get put in along with my 5 speed conversion next month ( or the next /: )

And i am getting a price for a 2.8 stroker after that.

Rims are getting painted later in year

Need to get some 10mm 4x100 hubcentric spacers

Which im probably getting off ebay for $60

Not much else happening so possibly ordering the h&r springs next week or the next.

(Have the money just dont wana spend another $700 after paying $700 for the leather)

Keep ya posted,

Keen to hear your guys opinions etc

So i have decided to keep racks,

but il take them off car just chuck them in wardrobe and put on maybe for a show and shine,

Since ive ordered a Thule wind fairing off ebay.

I got the black leather recaros on friday and put them in,

The blue ones are for sale for $500, the condition of the blue ones was so much better but i prefer the look of black leather,

Which i will be redying amd covering at some stage.

If the blue leather doesnt sell by end of next month i will put it into my 320i

I recieved my cambelt/tensioner and waterpump/gasket

Which i will get put in along with my 5 speed conversion next month ( or the next /: )

And i am getting a price for a 2.8 stroker after that.

Rims are getting painted later in year

Need to get some 10mm 4x100 hubcentric spacers

Which im probably getting off ebay for $60

Not much else happening so possibly ordering the h&r springs next week or the next.

(Have the money just dont wana spend another $700 after paying $700 for the leather)

Keep ya posted,

Keen to hear your guys opinions etc

Ive actually dyed my blue leather recaros to dark gray about 3 months ago. I use VHT vinyl dye then applied some leather conditoner a couple of days later. it turned out pretty good So far no fading

Ive actually dyed my blue leather recaros to dark gray about 3 months ago. I use VHT vinyl dye then applied some leather conditoner a couple of days later. it turned out pretty good So far no fading

Oh true!! Could you upload a pic bro would be interesting to see! Wouldnt mind dying over the black ones because fade wouldnt be that noticeable. Was going to do it to the blue ones a while ago but was worried it wouldnt work!

Oh true!! Could you upload a pic bro would be interesting to see! Wouldnt mind dying over the black ones because fade wouldnt be that noticeable. Was going to do it to the blue ones a while ago but was worried it wouldnt work!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a3dr9j&s=5

Edited by Tom325

It looks really good! Where do you get that stuff from? Like repco or something?

It looks really good! Where do you get that stuff from? Like repco or something?

Got it from repco. Used up 5 cans. Might be less if you're dyeing it black

Hi guys long time no post.

Few updates but no pics atm

- 10mm hubcentric spacers and extended bolts

- 57.1-54.1 hubcentric wheel locator rings

- ran the amp wirings (very neatly)

- sold blue recaros

- installed black recaro interior

- black leather parcel tray

- h&r cup kit officially on way from Germany

- rims are getting painted black centres

- thule wind fairing on way from USA

Got a samsung galaxy s4 :P

Will update with pics when its lowered on bbs

Need gaurds rolled

Car will be for sale soon.

bought a new project, does that make me a quitter? :(

Moving to the next level eh? - multiple projects all semi complete.

And still looking for more.......lol.