Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Mines for sale - 1997 NZ new E34 540i

You've been awefully quite here lately. And it hasn't sold as it's a sign ou should keep it ;)

Yea mate, been away lots working, & seem to be working when not away too.........so just a quiet boy in general outside that lately. Yea, it'd be nice to keep it in a ideal world, but high odds there'll be something with 2 wheels taking its space instead..........I don't get to use it much because of the work I do & it's a waste of time having it sitting here as convenient for other people to use if/when they need a vehicle.

• Like 1

Would have bought it in a heartbeat if it was in Christchurch. Just wasn't viable for me if I factored in flight tickets, checks, petrol, ferry cost. GLWS though!

Carefull what ya wish for - it could maybe be organised for Easter, as I'm doing a trip to Oamaru - feel free to convince me to bring the 540, rather than a Landcruiser.....

Yea, but last Feb it did a trip to Invercargill & back, so that at 1200kms 1 way, makes Oamaru a breeze, even on mud tyres......... ;):D

Cruiser will probably definitely deal with Chch potholes better than the 540...........specially given its had a 3.5k suspension kit fitted!!

Yea, but last Feb it did a trip to Invercargill & back, so that at 1200kms 1 way, makes Oamaru a breeze, even on mud tyres......... ;)  :D

Cruiser will probably  definitely deal with Chch potholes better than the 540...........specially given its had a 3.5k suspension kit fitted!!

Just been to Gore and back via every back road we could find in a toyota landcruiser flat deck

Just been to Gore and back via every back road we could find in a toyota landcruiser flat deck

Legend, haha!! Mine goes there to sometimes, haha!! Gotta admit for being rather thankful for being in a 4WD while down south at easter - very average weather / road conditions after the ferry trip from hell........

Car sold - rather sad but needed to move on so something else could sit in its place. Went to the first guy that looked at it........... ;)

Legend, haha!! Mine goes there to sometimes, haha!! Gotta admit for being rather thankful for being in a 4WD while down south at easter - very average weather / road conditions after the ferry trip from hell........ Car sold - rather sad but needed to move on so something else could sit in its place. Went to the first guy that looked at it........... ;)

Me and me bro did a anniversay trip celebrating first vehiculars crossing of the old man range.40 trucks,everyone got stuck,the leaders several times one of the "puddles" put the bow wave over the bonnet sujuja2y.jpgMagic country, Black forest station above lake benmore

Edited by kiwi535

I'd say that's exceedingly unlikely given you found a post from over 3 and a half years ago.Capture.thumb.JPG.605b18ba24160f461fac08128c130e95.JPG

• Like 1