Sign in to follow this  
gjm

Help (to look at a car) - Wainui, Silverdale, Rodney

I've been offered an E21 320 which aside from being a fun project for me, would make a stunning first car for our daughter. Only problem is it is in Rodney... While that's a 250km round trip for me, it's not really so very far away and if it comes to it, I'll drive up and have a look.

However, if someone is just a little more local than I am (as in, perhaps, lives north of the Auckland harbour, at least) and feels amenable, pretty please could they take a look on my behalf?

I know it is far from perfect. WoF ran out in Feb this year and it has <ahem> "some rust." Mechanical and aesthetic issues I'm less concerned about, but "some rust" could be minor, or it could be cause to stay well away.

Please post here or send me a message if you might be able to help. :)

Hi Graham, i work in Silverdale and am familiar with the e21, happy to have a look if you still want.

• Like 1

Thanks Andrew. I'll send you a message with details.

Hi Graham, i work in Silverdale and am familiar with the e21, happy to have a look if you still want.

Thanks Andrew. I'll send you a message with details.

Plus he's owned (or still does) pretty much every E21 north of the bridge anyway :P

In fact, he probably still owns the majority of them... 3??? (well 1+1+.25+.25+.25+.25 = 3) :lol: and thats not counting anything kept in storage units that his Mrs doesn't know about... yet. :lol:

Plus he's owned (or still does) pretty much every E21 north of the bridge anyway :P

In fact, he probably still owns the majority of them... 3??? (well 1+1+.25+.25+.25+.25 = 3) :lol: and thats not counting anything kept in storage units that his Mrs doesn't know about... yet. :lol:

Any secrets are safe with me.

Aside from anything else, there could be a time when I need some discretion, too... ;)

Any secrets are safe with me.

Aside from anything else, there could be a time when I need some discretion, too... ;)

I think he may have learnt from last time she found out...

Her saying:

"Get rid of this crap out of the driveway"

Does NOT mean:

"Rent a storage shed and move this extremely useful and desirable collection of car parts from the driveway into it"

Women don't say what they actually MEAN! Am I right Andrew???