Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Hybrid e46 330i. The modding starts

I'm going to go with Remote window winding

anything else (sounds etc) just too obvious

already have this :)

I dont know if you had leather before or not but im going to take a stab and say your getting the door cards done in leather and/or suede?

I dont know if you had leather before or not but im going to take a stab and say your getting the door cards done in leather and/or suede?

cars already leathered

hint:

nothing to do with the doors and or panels

Edited by hybrid

f**k. .. actually I kinda lied .. part of it has something to do with the door panels .. just not the panel itself or and door eletrics.

hehe .. Manual will come later after the stage 1 supercharger. Stage 2 requires manual as the auto / tiptronic drive train wont handle the 400rwhp.

the whole upgrade to stage2 will cost around 10 - 12k (with manual box) so im a we way off that yet.Intitally Stage1 SC will another 10k on top of that.

Custom Personalised Shaped Arm Rests??

getting warmer .. but no ...

its not electrical ...

its for looks only, now from the photo... what could I change in my interior .... im basically giving it away.

getting rif of the wood ...to maybe carbon?

you win :) ... not carbon though, Titanium Graphite.

PM me your details and well arrange your prize :)

Damn I'm an idiot, I was looking at that pic thinking how much I hate woodgrain...

Slightly off topic, mums S4 has carbon inserts with a blue weave, it looks hawt!!

The car is look awesome though, look forward to seeing the final result.

Not part of the door? Umm, like maybe the inserts? That's like saying something beginning with S in eye spy and then saying it was "kettle"

I still think its lambo doors, 4 of them.

Edit: this is Spargo, it appears my bro has membership here!

hehe nahhh no lambo doors for me ...

Will post a new update when I get more news in ...Depending on how they go ill make one more trip for photos before they finished so most likely next week sometime (maybe tomorrow if im lucky :D ). Hoping to have the car back sometime next week!

4 Lambo Doors With The Rear Ones Reversed? Lambo Doors At The Front.. Lambo Suicide Doors At The Back?

Man Can't Think Of Anything Else On This, Its Looking CRAZY. Will Be Amazing To See It Finished.

you win :) ... not carbon though, Titanium Graphite.

PM me your details and well arrange your prize :)

Perfect - selling car soon to get a boat. Brilliant opportunity.

Where abouts and time dude?... just vacuum car first :)

[update]

What a rollercoaster few weeks. Things have been progressing nicely, unfortunitly the M3 hood wont fit :( (I knew that) but it cant even be fabricated as its 24mm too long in the front .. we were going to do a bunch of work on the rear of the hood to make it fit .. but because the side of the bonnet curves more agressively in the front .. it just made thing not fit properly up the front .. and it was going to be a big major to even consider it. However, they are going to modify my exsisting hood with the m3 power buldge but extruding the metal. Its about 17hours work, but is achivable. So it will still get the power buldge B)

Due to the extra hood work the car wont be ready till this friday .. but here are some pics pre paint.

These are some dodgy phone pics I took on friday (didn't have time to grab the SLR)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image