Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Jeans

i keep breaking jeans, probably because i wear them all the time..best so far is Levis...can anyone else recommend something hearty for an active fella like myself?

there is a jeans factory shop on william pickering dr, just get a few cheap pairs for knocking round in and save ya levis for wearing out etc.. also loose the beer gut fatty.

Lee's are good, But save them for going out

Otherwise get a few pairs of CCC Trackies, can't go wrong with them.

warehouse jeans for screwing around in... their quite cheap and again, save levi's for going out... like driving pants, as opposed to ripping things apart pants.

Dickies are pretty hardy...

If you want some good clothes to work on cars in etc. buy yourself a decent set of overalls

i have overalls/dickies and stuff..i am talking for going out...i dunno maybe i tend to do dumb things when im out but manage to break them anyway. had some wranglers and not v impressed..levies have still managed to be the best ones so far as they keep on going with holes. hmm...bloody clothes for pussies

Hah what sort of going out do YOU do! Lees and Levis are my pick. Not sure is Nobody do guys jeans? Their chicks jeans are awesome and seem to survive.

e-spelling

Edited by Hi Tower

levi's have always seen me true, i've got three of em'. And if they can survive what i throw at them, i'd be interested to hear a story or two lol. :D

maybe you should just buy your clothes in the south island, everything down here's tough. :P

Edited by antony

Dont go near any of the skate brands, DC, Etnies, Element etc. They use sh*t denim, go for a walk up high street and look in some of those shops, some pretty good stuff but no brands off the top of my head. cept maybe diesel..

Hah what sort of going out do YOU do! Lees and Levis are my pick. Not sure is Nobody do guys jeans? Their chicks jeans are awesome and seem to survive.

e-spelling

Yeah Nobody make men's jeans and they're real good quality.

i had some going out jeans until recently, gift from the missus, abercrombie and fitch jeans, they were through the roof in price but lasted me for ever... and now, that their finally starting to get worn, theyve become my working on stuff jeans, my jeans change jobs depending on age and wear lol.

I think my wife buys me Jeasnwest?? Their good, and so is Quiksilver, Rusty who ever makes them.

I have a slight beer gut too (and Im proud)

Is Stubbies still around? They were the sh*t when I was at school..

Edited by entscheidend

stubbies are definitely still around.

in dunedin you can get into the (student) bars in them :lol:

Edited by antony

i keep breaking jeans, probably because i wear them all the time..best so far is Levis...can anyone else recommend something hearty for an active fella like myself?

stop scratching your nuts young fella, that is not good for jeans...

(this post ably assisted by Hitower)

stubbies are definitely still around.

in dunedin you can get into the (student) bars in them :lol:

Yus, stubbies and Dunedin well that speaks for itself.CCC shorts are awesome, I have 3 different clours of the same pair of shorts. Gus, Lee jeans are pretty tops! Um what does your "going out" involve? Sounds pretty rough if ur going through good jeans..

go naked...

chaps?....

I'd rather hit the wall at Puke again than see that!Posted Image

I'd rather hit the wall at Puke again than see that!Posted Image

sweet, I got myself a strategy for removing David from the track in front of me.

Guest Denny Crane

Levis are great, but the problem is that the more you wear them, and wash them, the thinner and thinner they get, so much so that they feel awesome and are nearly as thin as paper and thus rip easily.

When I worked on a farm I wore RM Williams, daily, and if they didn't rip there, they weren't going to rip, full stop.

Speaking of High St, I wear a pair of CK Jeans at work, and they're holding up fine so far.

Some of the heaviest denim i've worn was armani. I had a pair that lasted 3 years without a hole.

I can't believe there are people on here that let their missus' clothe them.

Jeans wear out quicker if you don't wash them right - dryers are the enemy

Edited by Carl

I've had a couple of Energie jeans in my time, and they have held up great, apart from teh big worn out patch on my groin....