Sign in to follow this  
Bullitt

FS: 1986 M325i

Yeah that sounds like me.

You would have been lucky to see me, as I only live 10 mins walk from work I dont drive it often these days

Why you selling so cheap?

I know theres some other ones for sale that are dearer but I havnt seen any of them selling.

I just put it up for what Id be happy to get for it, if it gets bid higher that suits me too

I know theres some other ones for sale that are dearer but I havnt seen any of them selling.

Too true. And 12months ago someone would have been asking why so expensive? They've jumped in price dramatically recently and I think its more to do with some nice ones coming available then to do with a market shift. Good luck - if its in good nick you'll prob get your $8k.

Too true. And 12months ago someone would have been asking why so expensive? They've jumped in price dramatically recently and I think its more to do with some nice ones coming available then to do with a market shift. Good luck - if its in good nick you'll prob get your $8k.

Agreed, having just sold my 4 door this weekend. Have added a "comment" to your ad.

Have just had another comment

Hi mate,as for the last guy who posted feed back on your auction, i too own an 87 e30, these cars are rare, i was offered 16k for mine and turned i down. People need to understand' that to a serious collector they are worth far more than what the real dreamers think of paying. you should bump the price up a lot higher and just be patient, as you will find the right person to own this grand machine! A freind of mine sold his one at mint condition two years ago for 35k. (its food for though)

I wonder how many people who think its worth that kinda money would be willing to put their money where their mouth is

good points above all..might be another certain m325i FS soon at a price not much more..

Just relisted, have updated the url up top.

Hasnt been listed recently as I was selling my datsun however that should be picked up this week so can put effort into this one again

I dont think he's just 'trying to get rid of it now', but like bullitt has already said, the others have shown no sign of having sold so what is the true value of something like this now ?

If I thought I could get even a reasonable sum for my 325 I would seriously consider 'trading up' to this, but in the current market I doubt Id get what I would value mine at.

Hmmmm diamond black, tech1 m325 with my Alpinas :)

In my opinion I hope it doesnt sell! You will regret selling for that much. Whats $5500 these days?? Keep it as a collector. I swear you will be kicking yourself in the arse in 9years.

As I've always said, a car is only worth what someone is prepared to write a cheque out for it. My advice, if you really want to sell it is to tidy it up a little, find some original 15" basketweaves with centre caps and $1 reeserve it with pleanty of marketing. Front page etc etc.

I took this punt and got $4900 for the ex Gus 4 door. My 2c worth anyway. :rolleyes:

As I've always said, a car is only worth what someone is prepared to write a cheque out for it. My advice, if you really want to sell it is to tidy it up a little, find some original 15" basketweaves with centre caps and $1 reeserve it with pleanty of marketing. Front page etc etc.

I took this punt and got $4900 for the ex Gus 4 door. My 2c worth anyway. :rolleyes:

Even though it sold through BS? :rolleyes:

I dont think he's just 'trying to get rid of it now', but like bullitt has already said, the others have shown no sign of having sold so what is the true value of something like this now ?

It was a tongue and cheek remark....for such a low price etc

Personally I would keep it, if it's taking up space lend it someone then sell it when theres more of a market for them. I dont see why it isn't selling with 3 others on tardme all for over 10k.

I dont understand why its not selling either. With all the time ive been trying Ive had a couple of people call about it but not one person has even came to look at it.

People might be asking 10k plus for M325is but Id guess its been along time since someone sold one for that price unless they were extraordinarily lucky.

Ive just bought myself a Ducati so I have even less reason to keep it. With this gone the other car can move from the carport to the garage and I wont have to inch past it.

I dont understand why its not selling either. With all the time ive been trying Ive had a couple of people call about it but not one person has even came to look at it.

People might be asking 10k plus for M325is but Id guess its been along time since someone sold one for that price unless they were extraordinarily lucky.

Ive just bought myself a Ducati so I have even less reason to keep it. With this gone the other car can move from the carport to the garage and I wont have to inch past it.

Hi. Nice looking example.

Can you give me the run down on the Full History.

quite Keen on it.

I have emailed you some questions to trade me

Also does anyone else know the background on the vehicle.

Many

Ive explained most of it in various places.

Ive owned it for two years, I bought it with 230 something ks on it and mostly used it from Christchurch to Nelson to see my gf. Now we both live in wellington and have her car and Ive just bought a Ducati so want to rationalise the fleet.

Ive put a new cam belt and new tyres on it. Early on in my ownership I replaced a couple of spark plug leads as it dropped onto 5 cylinders.

When I bought it I put a 1500kg towbar (most are around 1200 I think) because I used it a couple of times to tow a Datsun 160J I restored.

Other than that its been pretty faultless through my ownership.

I dont know anything of its history before I got it except it was sold new in Palmerston North and the guy I bought it off didnt own it for long, he intended to race it but changed his mind.

I doubt anyone from BS Wellington knows the car as I have only lived here since March and it dont get driven often. However it has been to one Chch bimmersport meet, if you search back through my posts youll find it. Feel free to ask any of the people that were there what they thought of it

Ive just bought myself a Ducati.

Look what I was riding this past weekend!

1974 750 GT, 1 owner from new.

2006 999 Paul Smart Special.

197? 450 Single (non desmo)

post-125-1186912804_thumb.jpg

post-125-1186912820_thumb.jpg

post-125-1186912837_thumb.jpg

post-125-1186912967_thumb.jpg

Edited by StylesM5

Just fell off trademe for $5k...*sigh*.

Still for sale if anyone is interested but it wont be relisted for awhile cause Im about to go on holiday

Just fell off trademe for $5k...*sigh*.

Still for sale if anyone is interested but it wont be relisted for awhile cause Im about to go on holiday

I've been watching. If I could see it I would be keen but I'm afraid I'm not going to take a punt and just buy unseen or spend any money to come and look. Get it back to chch and I'll have a look.

Not much use to you though, sorry.

Rich.

I've been watching. If I could see it I would be keen but I'm afraid I'm not going to take a punt and just buy unseen or spend any money to come and look. Get it back to chch and I'll have a look.

Not much use to you though, sorry.

Rich.

Same with me, but Auckland...