Sign in to follow this  
allan

Paris

This has received some airing lately what is your opinion on this female. post-1581-1181889797.jpg

i think she should die

care face.

what he said

shes dam hot, was livin the dream

Down boys wait in line the in mate's have dibs Ha Ha, as for myself a total waste of space. Nice face and all that but even her agent dropped her.Stated he didn't know how to market her any more.

She deserves more than 45 days in prison-

And no I did not want a P4RIS p.plate!

a sad commentary of our times that "celebrities " have such huge appeal.

Why can't she just stay out of the tabloid or E! TV for just 1 day? Surely she don't need any more money than she already had.

She's no different to half the empty females floating 'round these days... OK maybe a couple of hundred mill does make a difference.

Haha, How many speeches am I going to hear next week about this chick....

Shes an absolute disgrace, poor excuse for a celebrity and an even more pathetic rolemodel for the 11 year olds of today..

she can stay in there as long as I live...maybe thats a bit too harsh but she surely should have done her full sentence of 40+ days...cutting it down to 20+ was a joke...then home detention which was an outrage...but at least shes back in for the 20+ days...in there I hope she can contemplate her soul...

Im glad that the biggest damage isnt on her directly but more or so the cutting of her contract with her recording company and talent agency...

Someone who got a ticket on the way to the Bimmersport/Botany Motor Works day shares the same initials.

Coincidence?....

I personally think she is a crack up, loved the series on tv, her personality, the way she treats people is such good entertainment. Shes quite smart playing the tabloids, I think it is all her plan. She does jack sh*t but because she is such a bitch people love her and it fuels her bank. Very smart.

Guest Phil Ken Sebben

I personally think she is a crack up, loved the series on tv, her personality, the way she treats people is such good entertainment. Shes quite smart playing the tabloids, I think it is all her plan. She does jack sh*t but because she is such a bitch people love her and it fuels her bank. Very smart.

I have a golden retriever with a bigger IQ than she does.

I have a golden retriever with a bigger IQ than she does.

Thats why I find her such a crack up, great entertainment. OK maybe she herself is not smart but whoever tells her how to run her life is.

"SNAP" is something Paris would say. And bearing in mind her supposed IQ...

Paris is also a tall blonde female. And bearing in mind her supposed IQ...