Sign in to follow this  
E30TOY

New bimmersport member with my 92 318 e30

Hey All

My E30 was first registered in South Africa in 1992 and has had 1 old man owner since new.

Its a 318i running the standard m40 engine plus 5 speed man, it also came with navy blue leather interior ,a diff out of a 325i e30 and a second fuel tank behind the back seat.

I lowerd it down on a set of king springs and got hold of some AC Schnitzer 16x7.5 rims and had 205/50/16 kingsters tires for the front and 225/50/16's brigstones on the rear, i had it tinted in midnight express tint, M tec Boss kit,momo steering wheel, HKS mushroom podfilter, e36 coupe rear strut brace, oil catch can ect..

At the moment the car is been rebuilt to suit the m42 engine, At the moment not to sure if i would be keen getting a turbo or leaving it n/a.

Im keen to hear any sudgestions you guys might have

cheers

e30toy

post-2086-1182323421_thumb.jpg

post-2086-1182323440_thumb.jpg

post-2086-1182323450_thumb.jpg

Welcome.

If I were you, I'd buy Andrew's already built M42 Turbo in a genuine 318iS.

Turn the other car into an E30 racer.

buy it now, i hear it might sell for a very reasonable price, would get your offer in quick smart if I were you. Can't go wrong with making an offer.

Nice car. Nice ac wheels, where did you get them from? Iv got a genuin e30 318is and i love it n/a goes great. But yeh better value for money with Andrews car if you are looking down the conversion track.

Got any pics of interior?

Nice car mate! saw it on one of the other e30 forums somewhere. by the way the acs wheels look bloody good

i love the white theme going on here, very nice

I'd sell you a fully worked M42 (forged blah blah) with strong gearbox, motec ECU, all the turbo setup.

Comes with mint 318iS NZ new - 8k.

I'd sell you a fully worked M42 (forged blah blah) with strong gearbox, motec ECU, all the turbo setup.

Comes with mint 318iS NZ new - 8k.

I would sooo buy that now if only i had not have brought my own 318is...dam...hinesight would have been useful.

Well i was to late to buy Andrews m42 turbo, work is busy as, my bmw sat in the garge for 7 months, i gave up on the conversion as im doing another project and got the bmw regd and wofd so just driving it as my run about now, as for pics il try and get sum fresh ones of it

cheers guys

The ac wheels, i got them when i worked at european auto spares, came on a car that was pretty well damaged, so brought them for mine, got new tyres on them now, 225/50/16 all way round tornado alphas, good tyres, grip really well