Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

First Fisker delivered: 648hp Latigo CS V10 based on BMW M6

Posted Image

Fisker Coachbuild was founded in January 2005 by Henry Fisker, who is responsible for the designs of the BMW Z8, Aston Martin DB9 and the V8 Vantage. While it took Fisker several years to get his company up and running, the Irvine, California based company has now deliverd its first car.

Fisker Coachbuild delivered the first of the 150 2007 Fisker Latigo CS V10 at the Rodeo Drive COncours d’Elegance in Beverly Hills, California. Based on the BMW M6 platform, the 2007 Fisker Latigo CS V10 is powered by a 4.8 liter engine that produces 648 horsepower, giving it the ability to do 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds.

Fisker also makes a V8 version of the car, based on the BMW 650Ci, that is capable of delivering 367 horsepower.

“Hand craftsmanship is at the forefront of this coach-build design. Coach-building is an art form,” said Fisker. “We can deliver what many auto enthusiasts have been seeking—attention to detail, which complements the already proven performance.”

Pricing for the Latigo CS V8 begins at $199,00 while the V10 variant head up to $304,00.

Fisker also builds the Tramonoto, which is based on the Mercedes SL 55 AMG.

2007 Fisker Latigo CS V10 Gallery:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

This is so how the M6 should look.

This is so how the M6 should look.

Agreed. Has a more professional look, just looks finished.

The back looks like its supposed to be the new 7 series.

I like,

definately hints of Aston Martin in the side shots. (not a bad thing)

verry hot.

i want one

Its nice, and there are features I like, but like Martyn, my fiorst impression was that I could tell it was american.