Sign in to follow this  
Jammasterjames

Spy Photos

NZPA | Friday, 22 June 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spy Photos - Jammaster James' new machine

Two BMW E36's reportedly owned by local Hip hop mogul Jammaster James were photographed at a maximum security facility in Glenfield, on Auckland's North Shore. Spotted in the vicinity of the two "pimped like a mo fo and you know this" BMW vehicles was a lowered white Holden sporting the licence plate "BIGGIE" ( a tribute to departed East Side hero Notorious B.I.G). The plate on Jammaster James' orignial 93 E36 sedan is already infamous for its use of African American ghetto street slang "FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE", and has already spawned an imitator (or "wannabe playa") with another Silver E36 owner choosing "N1ZZLE" as their plate.

The photos were snapped briefly by freelance photographer Lance Crackerman. Crackerman states that he had only moments to take spy shots before he was chased by "*****'s with GAT's and AK's" and feels he was lucky not to "get a cap popped in (his) ass".

The new car appears to be a 97 coupe with Mtech options, coloured in Avus blue. Wheels are 18" BBS CH, "Damn that ***** be high rollin, big ballin, pimpin like it ain't a thang to be rocking BBS 18's on both his rides!!!" reports Crackerman. "Word on tha street" is that this new car is being worked on to become the envy of all "Ghetto pubes".

post-1018-1182943470_thumb.jpg

post-1018-1182943503_thumb.jpg

post-1018-1182943516_thumb.jpg

post-1018-1182943618_thumb.jpg

post-1018-1182945012_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jammasterjames

haha nice work dude ...

Don't dump it on its ass tho .. lower it so you match the curve of the front wheels to the curve of the gaurds (shouldnt be able to just get two fingers between the tires and guard lip) .. and a small amount of tuck on the rear = winning formula.

When ya can too .. front m3 splitter

nice ass ride tho au ...

Avus so hot -

Gutted I missed this news for the front page..

Yeah - I was thinking that something as earth shattering as this, and important to the BMW world, should be in fact in the news section, and be mandatory reading.

Spy shots like this are a rare thing, I am staggered at how close you managed to get, without being caught as well as the great photos showing the car in all its detail.

Nice work - you have missed your calling.

Looking real good man, how many cars do you own !?!

bad ass

haha nice work dude ...

Don't dump it on its ass tho .. lower it so you match the curve of the front wheels to the curve of the gaurds (shouldnt be able to just get two fingers between the tires and guard lip) .. and a small amount of tuck on the rear = winning formula.

When ya can too .. front m3 splitter

nice ass ride tho au ...

Yo yo, thanks fo all the mad shoutouts!

Loving tha 2.8L power, but still gots my training wheels on (ASC) fo safety!!

Won't be too low, unless I make some more green soon and can lay my baby on bags......

Not quite blingin nuff though, gotta clean&polish an' someday do some repairs to tha curbing on ths CH's

Cause I keeps it real....

Some mo' spy photos fo all y'all ...

Mods already done:

Lowered with Jamex and Bilstein supsension

Guards Rolled

Pimp-ass plate, to let the hata's know that I keeps it real

Sub installed fo some freaky-ass bass

Mongoose installed

K&N Panel filter dropped in

This Weekend:

Trying out puttin in a Sebring Cat back DTM style twin Exhaust

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A PXT y'all...

Driver's window got bricked over tha weekend.

Them East Siiide *****'s better watch their backs......

Gotta find tha matching tint now :-(

post-1018-1201809976_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jammasterjames

Man you car is fully sick, sucks about the window ... I know exactly how you feel :(