Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Top 10 Cars Women Melt Over

Posted Image

Of course, by the title you assume that every car on this list will be over $100,000 and you’ll never be able to “wow” a women with your super-duper good looking car. Well you’ll be surprised that you don’t have to spend over $100,000 or even over $30,000 to be a babe magnet. According to ForbesAutos, babes love the Toyota Prius and Dodge Magnum SRT8 which run in the $23k - $38k range.

So if you’re looking to compensate for something with a hot car to attract girls, be sure to reat the rest of this article.

Click through for the full list with images. Make sure you check out our Top 10 Lists Category for all our Top 10 Posts.

Top 10 Cars Women Melt Over:

Aston Martin DB9: $162,050

Bentley Continental GT: $169,990

Cadillac Escalade: $55,570

Dodge Magnum SRT8: $38,345

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti: $260,969

Lamborghini Gallardo: $178,550

Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG: $186,000

Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe: $122,900

Supercharged Range Rover Sport: $71,250

Toyota Prius: $23,070

Top 10 Cars Women Melt Over Gallery:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I cant agree with some of these cars.

Well maybe that's because these are the Top 10 Cars Women Melt Over? Or is there something your not telling us haha

Prius - Gag. Suppose the attraction comes from the greeny aspect, because aside from that, I think they are awful.

DB9... :wub:

Edited by Hi Tower

Yep most of those cars are pretty amazing, i can vow for the Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG,Porsche 911 Turbo ,Supercharged Range Rover Sport, and as of the weekend the Aston Martin DB9

Top 10 Cars Women Melt Over:

Aston Martin DB9: $162,050 BMW E30 M325i $10,000

Bentley Continental GT: $169,990

Cadillac Escalade: $55,570

Dodge Magnum SRT8: $38,345

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti: $260,969

Lamborghini Gallardo: $178,550

Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG: $186,000

Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe: $122,900

Supercharged Range Rover Sport: $71,250

Toyota Prius: $23,070

Fixed :D

Haha win!

That would infer me and Shelley are trying to make other woman melt?

Fixed :D

That works for me.

Well, I guess that proves that you shouldn't let your missus choose her next car with some of those selections.

Although, mine would pick the DB9 and I'd be very happy.

Obviously an American list. Find a European one Andrew. Then you'll get it right.

i guess a key thing here is they are cars "women" melt over, not "girls"

aside from that. although it is an interesting read it's a load of bollocks, everyone has their own tastes and in general the women that are worth getting couldn't give 2 shits about your car (except that it has to be a bmw)

in general the women that are worth getting couldn't give 2 shits about your car

If i wanted a woman, i'd second that.

I'm more concerned as to how to clean up the mess if they are thinking of melting over these cars. I guess you would need more than fabric cleaner aye :unsure:

I'm more concerned as to how to clean up the mess if they are thinking of melting over these cars. I guess you would need more than fabric cleaner aye :unsure:

yeah i prefer my women in solid for rather than liquid form, haha

If I were in a relationship with anyone who expressed interest in a Cadillac Escalade or a Continental GT I would have to seriously reconsider the future of said relationship.

yeah i prefer my women in solid for rather than liquid form, haha

True. However, I believe that a certain level of moisture is acceptable (even desirable) in a woman.

If I were in a relationship with anyone who expressed interest in a Cadillac Escalade or a Continental GT I would have to seriously reconsider the future of said relationship.

True. However, I believe that a certain level of moisture is acceptable (even desirable) in a woman.

goes without saying. haha

I bet the woman who melts over a Cadillac Escalade also likes plasma TVs over the fireplace, and houses with columns.

Terrible list. Hot women drive SAAB wagons, everyone knows that.

Hot women drive SAAB wagons, everyone knows that.

Interesting. It's been a long time since I saw a SAAB anything, let alone a wagon. I'll have to keep an eye out. When I was younger and still had hormones I used to check out the drivers of Suzuki Escudo/Vitara two doors. They always seemed to be attractive women.