Sign in to follow this  
JSTMAD

AUTOSALON AKL - 28/29 July 07

Auto Salon - Auckland

28-29 July 2007

ASB Showgrounds, greenlane

Dear Competitor- This is a friendly reminder that AUTO SALON Auckland is only less than 3 weeks away. This is the only Auckland event in 2007. We invite you to enter as a club or just by yourself....

AUTO SALON COMPETITOR’S PACK:

Upon arrival, all competitors will be presented with our ‘Exclusive Auto Salon Competitor Pack’. This will include the following items:

1) Auto Salon Industies Competitors 07 T-shirt

2) Limited edition Competitor’s lanyard

3) Auto Salon Competitor 07 windscreen sticker

4) Auto Salon Competitor Weekend Pass (allowing early entry into the venue)

Championship Prize pool over $10,000NZD worth of prize to be given at this show. Prizes included:

- A set of tyres from Bridgestone NZ - $2,000 +

- 1 year NAC insurance - $4,000+

- Fusion sound gear- $2,500+

- Fusion car alarm - $2,000

- Dickies clothing - $2,000

- Video games- $1,500

- Watches- $1,000

- Engine oil - $500

- Car care products - $500+

- Petrol voucher

Plus more…!

2007 Auckland SHOW FEATURES:

Live entertainments: Live performances included, Dance shows and appearances plus the Promo Stars, Model Search contest and thousands in prizes.

DynoChallenge: See live power runs as the toughest drag and streetcars compete in the Dyno Challenge, alongside the fabulous Dyno Babes!

SPL: See NZ loudest cars compete head to head in SQ and dB Drag Racing.

Pre entry is payable on the day and entry is available only by contacting www.dbdrag.co.nz

Get in now, visit www.autosalon.co.nz for more details and entry form.

When are we going to be entering the club in one of these andrew?!

Reckon. There's enough decent rides now to make a go of it.

Oh yea you guys should do it...from what i have seen on this forum you guys have some bloody nice cars alot nicer than most of the japas that go to the auto saloon.

I'd make a descision quick otherwise all the decent floor space will be taken. :D

From what I saw at the meet there's plenty of nice rides to make up a club stand, just depends on who's willing to put in the time, effort and money.

Ive been keen for the last few years.....

Nobody seems to ever be up to it though...

Next year guys - no warning this year.

What about Final Battle in November??

26-27-28th is when it normally is

Final Battle is normally pretty dull, I'm suprised it's still happening this year to be honest because no-one can be bothered turning up and putting on a good display/show. In saying that though the shows do seem to be changing allot so you never know what this one will be like.

I might be able to get us a really good floor space if you want me to so you don't end up stuck in a corner somewhere....husband used to judge.

Just found out there is no final battle this year, the last show is in CHCH so maybe plan something for next season of Autosalon?

Was going to enter the e46, just no one would get it ... "It looks like an standard m3 with four doors .... so what!?" *sigh*

semi keen to pop the e30 in when its finished, just I dont really see the point.

"wez the chrome auiii"

"Oh it has a totally moddified drive train and converted panels and 800bhp engine"

"ohhh looks old auu, I can't see the mods"

*sigh*

haha. Know what you mean.

Friend: "Bro, you need to put a body kit on your car, and it needs to be lower."

Me: "It has one, and it is pretty low - been lower and was sh*t ride and handling - this is optimum street height for these cars"

Friend: "BMW body kits look so.... factory. Can't tell that you put that on."

Me: "Uhh thanks. That's kind of the point." He didn't realise that telling me that the job I did of fitting tech II myself looked factory was actually a pretty big compliment lol.

Who cares....

Isnt Bimmersport about taking no0bs, showing them that chromies and no springs are teh ghey and showing them what BMW's are all about?? Who cares if there are people that dont appreciate what we do.. They are our cars, we can do WTF we want to them....

I had a guy come up to me the other night saying his brother owned a 2002 M3 and that he was sticking a 'DK' head on it to lower compression (He said this was a factory option) then he preceeded to say it was getting the turbo treatment. I asked him what motor the M3 had, he couldnt even answer that let alone telling me that his brothers car was a 4 door 2.5 litre and didnt have vents in the front quarter's. I told him his 'brothers' car was not an M3, probably just a motorsport kitted 325. Tht guy learnt something (maybe) there is so much misinformation around about bimmers... Someone needs to straighten out all the loose ends!!