Sign in to follow this  
Mark

E36 Clear lights - Good value or cheap crap?

Found these on trademe....

E36 Clear lights

Are these any good? Seems cheaps for lights, indicators and side indicators. If not, are there better alternatives? Anyone wrecking a Motorsport sedan ATM that I could buy them from?

They are as good as it gets if you're going for aftermarket lamps. They are actually pretty decent - the front corners are pretty close to OEM and do not look cheap (ie: too crystal looking). The rears are pretty good as well.

Original BMW will be higher quality, but the price is higher as well... much higher.

I got a set of these myself, they are a great upgrade. It even came with bulbs and everything.

Found these on trademe....

E36 Clear lights

Are these any good? Seems cheaps for lights, indicators and side indicators. If not, are there better alternatives? Anyone wrecking a Motorsport sedan ATM that I could buy them from?

nah man these are so close to factory , the kit comes pakaged good all bulbs works perfect i, brought a kit for my e36 coupe then foglights this is buy far a good deal az if your on a budjet oem are over priced - just my opinion

Edited by PBOY