Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

nice alloys

hey i was wondering how much it would cost for a nice set of alloys for my e30 im not looking for anything chrome realy and am a student! and would i be able to get much doller for my alloys it has on nw?!?

A bimmersport member has some nice 15x6.5 wheels brand new for a really sharp price check the buy/sell section might still be there. Might be Gus or Andrew ? can't remember ! There is also a thread in the race section about alloy wheels.

Anything from $500 to $2000 depending on your taste and what's available. Be patient. I got a nice set of [curbed :(] 17" momos with really good tyres for $500 off a mate (cheers nath), and a brand new, still in boxes, never been opened set of 17's as seen in my sig with brand new Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tyres and beautifully machined centre locating rings and BMW centre caps for $1600.

yeah I payed $1900 for my 17s took a long time to find in the corect offset but was worth the wate.

my advice is dont buy any where you will need spacers as i did this on my old bema and the wheel fell off when I drove out of the shop.

be patient and shop around there are some nice wheels out there!

oh yeah i like the look of your alloys. well done on them. what that is not good! but yeah il keep an eye out for awhile till the true one comes up i gues. thanks alot !!

Could try DS Wholelsalers in Station Road Penrsoe, they do a huge amount of second hand wheels and quite cheap.

Thats where the 18x8.5 Rays Engineering wheels for my van came from - $1100 with near new tyres (well, had to sell the tyres cause they werent load rated, so probably cost me a little over $1100 all up)

Orrrrrrr you could just buy my 17"s..

Edited by Hi Tower

Guest Rick James

i paid 1300 for my LM's and 1000 for my (new) RC's, be paitent and wait for bargains.

Edited by Rick James

i have some tidy 14" bbs cross spoke with good tyres