Sign in to follow this  
bling_bimmer

i need help fellow bimmer junkies

ok so here is the story i currently own a e30 and bought a subaru gtb last night to find that i cant be insured so now i have to sell my gtb and keep my e30 so now i have a few $$$ to spend on my e30 but the catch is i know next to f**k all about cars

SO I POSE IT TO YOU

what do i do to make my 1988 bmw e30 in white fully dope and quick

your help on the matter will go a long way trust me :rolleyes:

cheers guys

vinny

Sell the e30 and buy a quick one.

^^^^Agreed, no offence bro but if you need to ask what to do to modify your own car probley best if you buy one already built here is a good example of good looks an speed!!

On the other hand if you want to do it yourself, take a browse around this site.the is a shitload of info.the search button is always a good start :)

BTW if they won't insure you in a gtb, they won't insure you in a sr20det e30.

To make it properly quick turbo or re-power are the only real options although if you take care of the intake and exhaust, spend some money on cams and maybe engine management (talk to the pros - I'm not one) and put your car on a VERY serious diet (lose everything from the interior, AC, power everything has to go, etc) then it will be quite a fun ride.

Edited by bravo

Some useful options

* if its auto .. do the manual conversion

* qaulity suspension package (Bilstien, H&R, Koni etc etc) (probably one of the most important things for enjoyment of your ride.)

* Wheels that will properly fit an e30 (25 - 20 offset)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

* Brake upgrade

* LSD

Would be the best start.

But I think you would have a bit of fun with a m325i (mtech 2 or 1) as you wont then have to body kits it, you will also get uprated swaybars and LSD, larger shocks + Insurance will be a lot easier too ..