Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Owned....... AGAIN@!!!!

[luckytobealive] Driving to the video store last night, Bus goes straight through a stop sign in front of me.

Im so lucky I just did a brake upgrade or I think me and the mrs would have been in hospital right now.

Damage isn't to bad, Lucky I had my eye on the road... Will upload some pics tonight.

Informed the cops, Bus driver is being summons for careless driving, failing to stop and wreckless endangerment.

I just about shat my pants... Its f**kING scary having what at the time seems like a big white wall of steel right infront of you at 50KM. [/luckytobealive]

Edit: Mayor of Papakura witnessed the whole thing. :D

Edited by Jake The Muss

Unlucky Chris, good to see you're OK, hopefully you shouldn't have too much trouble getting them to repair it. Just another pain in the arse eh. :angry:

ps. Don't rely on a mayor to have seen anything as it truly was, or anyone in politics for that matter!

Edited by Silver Fox

Haha yea fair enough, I have other witnesses to.

I can now add it to my list of hitting/being hit by police officers, car salesmen and letterboxes.

I think its safe to say now is the time to install a roll cage and bull bars

man, Im glad your ok there.

Tell you what I had this happen about 3 months back. Outside the Auckland police station. Taxi ran a red ... I was coming down the hill on a green. about 70kph (as you do when your rolling down that stretch) I hit the anchors and ABS'ed to a stop narrowly missing writing off the e46.

I always slow and double look at intersections more so than I did before. its the old story of you cant trust anyone.

Yea its a real f**kin wake up call eh, im more superstitious than any when driving as im all to familiar with it (unfortunatly) If I hadn't had the experiance with crashes the car and possibly Me / Taniel would have be goners to.

glad to see no one got hurt, i think its time for some "kit" turbo boost intsall, next time you can just jump over the bus or fly straight through, i know what u mean about the superstition having been crashed into quite badly very soon after getting my license, ages ago now tho, but has stuck with me ever since, I hope the damage isnt too bad and the bus driver gets whats coming.

That car is cursed. Go get an exorcism.

Ouch, just be thankful you're OK.

I got to attend a Car vs Pedestrian outside Nosh on Saturday (pedestrian's fault). A very nasty compound fracture of the leg and lucky to only be bleeding a little from the mouth and nose after they sorted out the windscreen.

Ehhh,rats!

Going to precision again?

+1 other person for being hit by cop car...we got hit going 100kmh on the southern by a cop.

Edit:should say its the bus' fault that your wheels buckled too :D

Edited by Token

Ehhh,rats!

Going to precision again?

HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

I was impressed with their work but to say the least im not happy with that place.

At all.

But you get a Daihatsu....

What more do you want!

A daihatsu that I have to pay $15 a day for.

They basically said to me that I could get a wheel alignment and Insurance would pay (last crash) then I get a bill for $160 6 months later. I have tried to rebut it but they dont want to know. So Ive told myself never to go back there.

sad too hear ... they have been anything else but bad too me .. even went out of there way to try and save me $$$ on the last round of stuff.

Chris really! You need to stop coming up with excuses to drag out this conversion! :P Maybe it's a sign.

Pull it apart while it's mashied.

But seriously, that sucks dude-

He didn't stop dude. Said that in the first post. Me Mum was hit by a runnaway bus in the main street of howick a few years back. Driver had stopped for a piss and didn't put the handbrake up. Or what ever buses have to stop them. Munched her car. Lucky you were on to it man.

I always slow and double look at intersections more so than I did before. its the old story of you cant trust anyone.

Join the club Josh.. I always drive as if everyone else out there is out to kill me..... including myself sometimes! Shat myself in the red car on Sunday. That thing is wicked!

He didn't stop dude. Said that in the first post. Me Mum was hit by a runnaway bus in the main street of howick a few years back. Driver had stopped for a piss and didn't put the handbrake up. Or what ever buses have to stop them. Munched her car. Lucky you were on to it man.

My mistake!! :wacko: