Sign in to follow this  
my_e36

Sunday Drive

Just driving along and all hot cars around me.

South Eastern Artierial near Sylvia Park

CLK DTM - Highlight of the day. Don't care if it's genuine or not. Look and Sound bloody awesome, it goes like sting and whoever driving it sure can drive.

M3 & M5 - Don't think they know each other but what are the odds of those two following one another?

near Botany Downs

Mustang GT - Didn't get a good look as he got stuck behind some slow cars.

post-450-1188129566_thumb.jpg

post-450-1188129583_thumb.jpg

post-450-1188129592_thumb.jpg

Love the CLK DTMs they are sooooo fast ;) i no lol.

Hawt

Im liking the m5

Not feeling the spoiler on the CLK DTM, makes it look, to, well... Honda

Hawt

Im liking the m5

Not feeling the spoiler on the CLK DTM, makes it look, to, well... Honda

that is a genuine clk had mean look at it f**kin dope seen it cruzin with a silver ford xr6 turbo with 542bhp on the plates

LOve the mustang,

but Id have to say my favourite car to see out on sunday drives(only time its driven!) is the (greenish silver?) Aston Martin V8 Vantage Zagato- fukn LOVE it

cue someone who knows the owner.....

left tauranga sunday at about 3 pm for wellington,between tauraunga and te puke,never seen so many ford mustangs obviously some sort of meet or drive.

lovin the Auckland traffic....stopped or nearly stopped on the m,way,just the place for thoroughbreds.

Edited by kiwi535

Saw that CLK DTM on Saturday, roaring down Jervois Road in Ponsonby. Whoever drives that sure likes to drive fast!

Yeah I saw the CLK on Quay Street in town a few weeks back. Was hooning along then too. You guys would love my Dad' carpark in town.

Whats his face who owns the Merc place in New Market? Couts? Well he lives in the complex. So there is an different AMG in there every other day. There is a quite a few Porches. Including the new Cayman and 997 Turbo. Two new M5's. An M3. Think someone in there owns the M3 and an M5 as they park next to each other. Then there is Dads E55 AMG and his XK8. And a few older Mercs. I see an RS4 Wagon in there sometimes too. They are in the building over the road from Vodafone on the other side of the new Hotel.

Oh IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII know the owner, he used to be my father's lawyer's neighbour in ENGLAND!

List of supercars that I may or may not have parked in the same building as:

Aston Martin Vantage V600 LE MANS

BMW M3 GTR

"Caterham"Lotus Seven

B Engineering Edonis

Gumpert Apollo

Ferrari F50

Ferrari Enzo

Ferrari FXX

De Tomaso Longchamphs

Ford GT

Koenigsegg CC8S

Koenigsegg CCR

Lamborghini Gallardo

Lamborghini Murciélago

Maserati MC12

Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Nismo GT-R Z-Tune

Porsche Carrera GT

RUF Rt 12

Saleen S7

SSC Aero

Well speaking of fame and money by asociation...

And that was my same, and exact point!

Sarcasm detector must be in hiding ;)

Edited by Hi Tower

Sorry your highness, next time I will ask you if it’s ok to post something other people might be interested in. <_<

Yeah I saw the CLK on Quay Street in town a few weeks back. Was hooning along then too. You guys would love my Dad' carpark in town.

Whats his face who owns the Merc place in New Market? Couts? Well he lives in the complex. So there is an different AMG in there every other day. There is a quite a few Porches. Including the new Cayman and 997 Turbo. Two new M5's. An M3. Think someone in there owns the M3 and an M5 as they park next to each other. Then there is Dads E55 AMG and his XK8. And a few older Mercs. I see an RS4 Wagon in there sometimes too. They are in the building over the road from Vodafone on the other side of the new Hotel.

I live there, thats where i park my m3 :D

I saw your car this morn. I park there every now and then. Look for the bright Red 180sx in the same row as you down the end. Other times a black E55 is parked there. Have you had a wonder around? Take a walk over the other side. There is a few more nice cars over there. The M5 is mint.

Is the carpark in question the HSBC on attached to The downtown Westfield? Its a wankfest of money also.....

Sorry your highness, next time I will ask you if it’s ok to post something other people might be interested in. <_<

I think her point was, that name- dropping is rather distasteful.

No not that one. Its a private residents car park directly over the road from Vodafone. Harbour side. Has its own loch for boats. Although I have never seen a boat in there.

Yea there never is boats there, useless really. Havent had a good wander yet, i'll have a look. I'll keep an eye out for your car!