Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

Here it is ... E92 M3 CSL ... first pic (prototype)

I wouldnt be so quick to jump on that thread. The boot is a stick on spoiler and not a one piece boot.

I would think its one of the bumper producers like rieger pulling a publicity stunt.

I wouldnt be so quick to jump on that thread. The boot is a stick on spoiler and not a one piece boot.

I would think its one of the bumper producers like rieger pulling a publicity stunt.

Plausible ... although the original E46 M3 CSL 'prototype' also had stick on boot spoilers ... in fact all the press cars had stick on boot spoilers (I've got the EVO magazine to prove it)

Why don't we run a rego check on that plate?

(presume we have access to German's car rego system)

A bit disappointing, but i'll take one in black please

Nah, white is the new black. Saw an X5 in white the other day and chatted to the owner, hot, the X5 that is......

not bad.....actually i am intersted whats inside under the hood....what kind of engine is it...is it V8 and more?? :rolleyes:

Since they started logging into e46fanatics and copying their styles.

It makes me lol a little, aftermarket and even BMW have lifted ideas / designs from the fanatics community before. This is basically a direct SoCal copy :) ... not that this is a bad thing :) they are however about a year and a half behind.