Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

AC Schnitzer GP3.10

Article: One of AC Schnitzer's Frankfurt debuts mixes very high performance with a little bit of a greenish tint. Behold the GP3.10, a 3-Series coupe that has been completely transformed with a full interior and exterior overhaul (which you will either love or hate). The car's name tells you the rest of what you need to know:

* GP: Gas-powered, as in Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)

* 3: For 3-Series

* 10: For 10 cylinders

Roof WingYes, that's correct. The GP3.10 sheds its stock I6 for a worked-over V10 sourced from an M5/M6, and AC Schnitzer has fitted the motor with an LPG system that turns the car into a dual-fuel monster dishing out 552 horsepower and 398 lb-ft of torque. The driver can switch between fuel sources (gasoline or LPG) at any time, and LPG is readily available in Germany (2,700 filling stations, according to AC Schnitzer). There is the added benefit that CO2 emissions when running on the LPG are 15% lower than when on gasoline. But let's be honest, potential buyers of something like this aren't looking for green-ness. They're probably more interested in the gaudy 4.5 second 0-62 time and 198 mph top speed. As for the equally gaudy multicolor, multi-textured interior and the fully-Schnitzered exterior, we'll leave the judgments to you. We will say that the center-outlet exhaust is pretty nifty, but we are so not crazy about that little F1-style mini roof wing.

Source

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/07/frankfu...-gp3-10-concept

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Id hit it! got some really cool ideas,some things are not so cool tho

I quite like the exterior expect for the SPOILer. looks tough. I am not a big fan of the white and woodgrain interior tho. If it goes as hard as it says. Nice.

Engine FTW.

Rear skirt FTW, but not the singlecentral tailpipe.

Roof wing FTL.

Interior is wrong. I still say audi are the only of "the three" (bmw audi merc) that have the interior sussed.

Also hate the side vents as they are more z3 than e46 m3.

And the rear detailing on the side skirts.

Its still a fukn monster though.

Edited by bravo

seriously when did germans become all slanty eyed, that looks hideous

seriously when did germans become all slanty eyed, that looks hideous

Hideous doesn't even begin to describe it, even a blind man would hate it!!

Haha - looks like what a 10 year old would come up with, if let loose designing cars.

No doubt it goes well, but not my cup of tea.

Cheers

Grant