Sign in to follow this  
uneek

318i factory headunit.

Hello,

My wife has just purchased a BMW 318i and im wanting to remove the factory HU plse plse any1 out there have the specs on how to remove it or can advise me on how to???? And also not sure if they have but the factory HU is wider than standard HU so can u get a adaptor 4 it as well not sure if any1 can help that would be great.

thanx for any help!!!!

Hello,

My wife has just purchased a BMW 318i and im wanting to remove the factory HU plse plse any1 out there have the specs on how to remove it or can advise me on how to???? And also not sure if they have but the factory HU is wider than standard HU so can u get a adaptor 4 it as well not sure if any1 can help that would be great.

thanx for any help!!!!

What model 318?

ooo that goes for me too.. just bought a e36 318IS coupe.. anyone can point me in the direction of the factory stereo wiring diagram?

ohhhhhhhhh thats what i was looking for!! thanks heaps! oh wait.. it doesnt have the factory wiring colour codes ay only the adapter colour codes.. does anyone have anything for the factory wires?

Edited by Chucky

just go to repco , buy adp looms for bmw to jvc /alpine sony etc .

i have e36 manual at home , pretty easy to sort out ..

What Brent said.

If Repco doesn't have it, try Supercheap. I bought mine from Repco, had to buy 2 parts - one is a specific one to suit your particular headunit, and the other is a specific one to suit your car. IIRC, cost me $20 for both.