Sign in to follow this  
Aza13

Bmw M635csi 1986 on Tardme

Guest Ken

Yes - Very top-end but as has been mentioned many times on this site before... the market will dictate.

Extremely nice looking vehicle though but he does have a rather "crappy" way of spelling S-C-H-N-I-T-Z-E-R!!!

Cool looking car sans spoiler... You would think that a person who has owned such an expensive car for 16 years would be able to spell 'everythink' and 'shitzner' correctly!

Nevertheless it is obviously the real deal and must be good

I'd rather buy this one and save $63K.

Link

$80K is alot of money for a 20 year old car. You could almost buy a 300c SRT8 for that much!

Yep, bang some Recaro's and a manual in it and you're just about there. Then find a written off E60 M5 and throw the V10 in it and then you're really talking! B)

Guest Ken

I'd rather buy this one and save $63K.

Link

$80K is alot of money for a 20 year old car. You could almost buy a 300c SRT8 for that much!

Not really a fair comparison. This one, (for want of a better term), is a sofa-seat spec 7 seies with 2 doors. A genuine M6 is a very different animal. The question is, are you buying for looks or performance. If for looks then there are a few 6 series out there which are very tidy for a lot less $$$. If for performance, well the 635 has long had its day so yes $80k could buy you a lot more in terms of "get up and go". If you are a rabid, fire-breathing M6 fan then go for it but how many of those types are there?

K.

i no the guy who is selling this. hes just been told he will never be able to drive again. thats gotta hit home dam hard. :(

Guest Rick James

Not really a fair comparison. This one, (for want of a better term), is a sofa-seat spec 7 seies with 2 doors. A genuine M6 is a very different animal. The question is, are you buying for looks or performance. If for looks then there are a few 6 series out there which are very tidy for a lot less $$$. If for performance, well the 635 has long had its day so yes $80k could buy you a lot more in terms of "get up and go". If you are a rabid, fire-breathing M6 fan then go for it but how many of those types are there?

K.

The M635csi had a lighter chassis than usual 6's as well.

Suddenly the M635 looks like pretty good value!

Seriously though, would be hard to justify over twice the price of this, which has been sitting on Trademe for a looonnnggggg time.

i no the guy who is selling this. hes just been told he will never be able to drive again. thats gotta hit home dam hard. :(

I have had that news before too and it's bloody devastating. Luckily for me I have recovered to the point where guys like Gus entrust me with their Turbo's and don't seem too worried :wacko:

I feel the owners pain, but at the end of the day, it's no good to him sitting in the garage and $80k won't sell it.

Suddenly the M635 looks like pretty good value!

Seriously though, would be hard to justify over twice the price of this, which has been sitting on Trademe for a looonnnggggg time.

e28 M5 is faster than e24 M635csi .

beacuse its lighter .

ray meadows owned that M5 and did also own a M635csi . told me that the M5 was better