Sign in to follow this  
jochen

Great BMW service...

I just had my E39 serviced by BM Workshop in Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland, and I'd like to say what a great job they do.

I took it in for a scheduled oil change + service, and to have a leaking coolant seal replaced on the temperature valve for the heating. The leak was minor, but I thought I'd get it seen to by the experts.

They also rang me to tell me my belt tensioner puller was noisy and needed replacing - that was fine by me.

The job was completed the same day with no issues, and the total price for the service, including all parts (oil, oil filter, O-ring, belt tensioner pulley, coolant) was $538.

Service lights were properly reset, service book stamped, everything was done perfectly.

Engine now makes a lovely whine from the tensioned belts, sounds like a new engine.

I've paid more for a service on my Honda, so I think $538 for my BMW is a very reasonable price, and one I am happy to pay.

So if you are in Auckland and need BMW service, I am very happy with BM Workshop and I can fully recommend them.

yeah they are good, just pitty sometimes they have a 2+ week waiting list when all you need is something quickly looked at. But yes, recommend them for quality servicing

yeah they are good, just pitty sometimes they have a 2+ week waiting list when all you need is something quickly looked at. But yes, recommend them for quality servicing

Again i have to agree...have used them myself found them to be excellent and very helpful

hah, probably cheaper to drive all the way to auckland just to get a few things fixed, sherson auto is starting to get expensive . . . . its a shame, they were really good for ages

Again i have to agree...have used them myself found them to be excellent and very helpful

Same here, I too used the Grey Lynn branch and they are very helpful and friendly.

My friend uses the new East Tamaki branch with similar experience.

I've always found them excellent. Even though they are often booked out 2 weeks in advance, if your issue needs urgent attention, they will do their best to sort you out, even on very short notice.

Cheers

Grant

I go to the east tamaki branch - ross there is super.

they even do warranty jobs for Autosure which is real handy.

prices are okie - i like the fact that they let you know what needs to be replaced or replaced in the future.

I've always found them excellent. Even though they are often booked out 2 weeks in advance, if your issue needs urgent attention, they will do their best to sort you out, even on very short notice.

Yeah - they looked after a problem (urgent) on my father-in-laws car at short notice, and quick/good diagnosis and price too.

Edited by CamB

Yes, great work. I too use Ross in East Tamaki.

Although with changing jobs, I might have a look at Grey Lynn now.