Sign in to follow this  
StylesM5

All Blacks Flags on Cars

All Black Flags on Cars  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Given their size, it causes aerodynamic drag that eat up the petrol. I have a conspiracy theory that the oil company is behind this.

By the way, it's MasterCard, not Visa.

Edited by my_e36

I had one hit me on the motorway - awesome

Must admit though, better than the Tonga ones that people are STILL flying.

Narf.

went to bp and got me one yeaterday!! put it on the girlfriends car thoe ;) bit naff for me

Not a fan.At All.

Full support for the AB's but the flags are a bit of a dumb gimmick

By the way, it's MasterCard, not Visa.

There ya go, marketing doesn't work!

I think its great to see NZ having some pride in their country as you dont see it very often (Aussies do this well, Americans over do it). But its when you see that family mover packed to the brim with you know what inside and 20 odd flags hanging out the window, you think, oh my god, what wankers.

I lied to the guy at BP and said I was English so that he couldn't guilt trip me into using my Mastercard out of national pride. Glad they have given up on the whole changing our flag to a silver fern thing though. Might as well just chuck an Adidas label on it while they're at it!

I like the tongan ones purely cos all the ones Ive seen have been attached to a big angry looking Tongan man yelling out the window.

Don't mind the flags,wouldnt put one on my car though.

They're naff hanging out the window but two at the front like some diplomatic car (thinking cannonball run) would be okay

i thought about getting one but hooking it under the bonnet somehow..couldnt see a way of doing it badly enoughto do it...have seen a few lying in the middle of the motorway too.

Who the hell keeps voting on these year-old polls? That's why they keep floating up to the top of the unread post list.

Well I had one on my car durring the world cup, (took it down as soon as we lost that game to France) and it looked good on my black coupe.

I also have All Black car mats which are still there.