Sign in to follow this  
joel

We lost...

Death wish 101 haha.

Parents have an Italian couple visiting, got hated on in town today by some n00b who thought the flag on the guy's shirt was french. Self control, please!

Speechless. There is one very happy Pom in my house though.

She's been wearing her White flag with pride.

I guess, I'll support them for the cup now.

What do you mean, worst result since 1987? Worst result ever in a World Cup is more accurate.

We actually need to qualify for the next one.

England vs Scotland for the final!

Crappy way to wake up hungover as...

mates rock in saying that England won,but so did France.

Gutted

Dam, now I got to put up with flatmates moping around the house all depressed.

sh*t happens guys

Ford, Ford, Ford is all I'll say. :)

Can't believe it, gota wait another 4 years. Unbelievable!

The French played well though

Not the best reffing, bit unfair really

I had a phat cry today...I also had a phat cry 4 years ago...I dont want another phat cry in 2011...:(

Crappy way to wake up hungover as...

mates rock in saying that England won,but so did France.

Gutted

I was surpised with Englands win...

ABs played "average" offence was alright, less handling errors which was good to see but...useless when you cant get through the defence of the frog eating mutters...Our Defence was one of the worst I have seen so far...They just slip through our hands like water...

Im disappointed but at least ozzies are out so they cant give us sh*t this time round...

I would just like to say the best wishes to the French to win...

Why? let me break it down for you...

If the poms get it...that means they would be the first team to do it twice in a roll, as well as maintaining the only team to win it for the northern hemisphere.

If Argentina win it, it just goes to show how much luck the wold cup really is dependent on instead of the players skills on the field.

If those South Afris get their hands on that again, it would have similar affects like the poms...Ozzies have it twice, at least we are sure they wont get it 3rd time this time round...

If France wins, it gives a good back down as to why ABs lost. We lost to the world Champions if France won...which logically would prove the worthyness of Frances win over us...

So thats how I see it...

Who's going to be the next coach?

I would still like to see Grammy on the hot heat but I doubt he has a secured chair...most likely once his contract expires, the position would be up for offer again...Decided ultmiately by NZRU...

Dam, now I got to put up with flatmates moping around the house all depressed.

sh*t happens guys

Ford, Ford, Ford is all I'll say. :)

Well to Lounds and the 888 team. DJR back on the podium too after how many years?

Guest Rick James

First the AB's lose and then the General does. Off to find some rope...

The French played well - but not as well as the Blacks - the all blacks dominated every stat except the points. Luck?

Good on the French for the win - why not take advantage of an apparent bias by the ref. But unfair they didn't hoist him up on their shoulders as they did their victory lap - he should have got player of the day!

• He and the touch judges missed a clear forward pass that led to a try.
  • He sent our guy off for a simple collission, then didn't send a Frence guy off for the exact same thing.
  • He missed blatent playing the ball on the ground in the ruck not once but twice when the all blacks were within 10 meters of the French line.
What an aboslute toss pot. Hopefully they ban the prick, better, he walks into a bar full of kiwis....

I feel sorry for the All Blacks, and Graham. They did a good job, and I don't think in this case the other team were better. The soft pool games didn't help, but the ref was a big factor, which is OK if hes even, but this prick wasn't. Wonder if he has a secret bank account somewhere?

Anyway there is an up side - more sleep! Now I want any one of Arginetina, South Africa, or Fiji to win.

Edited by jimbo

If France wins, it gives a good back down as to why ABs lost. We lost to the world Champions if France won...which logically would prove the worthyness of Frances win over us...

Good thinking - I've changed my mind - I'll back the froggies after all.

I've been to France twice in the past 2 years - to Nice. They seem to love rugby, essecially the all blacks. It breaks the ice when they relaise you are a kiwi and not a pom!

so disappointed! that ref was shocking...even the commentators here in UK were making comments! if he had caught that forward pass, that second (? good though) try wouldnt have counted, if mcalister was on...well...c**t!

seems like im back to supporting my place of birth! go saffa!

Go the froggies, anything but an English win, they'll harp on for 4 years again that they're world champs even though they'd lose more oft than not.

What do you mean, worst result since 1987? Worst result ever in a World Cup is more accurate.

We actually need to qualify for the next one.

England vs Scotland for the final!

We don't need to qualify as we are hosting the world cup...Australia however does have to.

Im backing the puma's cant stand the english or the french.

The French scored 10pts while the AB's had 14 players on the field..

If only the ref hadn't have made that sin bin call and if he had picked up the forward pass then I think it would have been a completly different outcome!

Oh Well.. 4 more years to wait now.

Laurence.

Good Question, It will be very interesting.

I think its unfortunate for Graham Henry, yea where out of the world cup but 38 wins from 43 matches played under him is pretty bloody good, including the Bledisloe Cup, Tri Nations and the Lions Tour.

On the other side of the coin we also lost the Cricket World Cup and the Americas Cup, not the best year for New Zealand Sport. Maybe the netballers will win there World Cup :D

... we didn't loose, it was a gameplan that has been developed over the last 4 years to instill a false sense of security to the rest of the world on how to waste 50 million bucks which would have been better invested in STARSHIP Hospital.

Pacific Island nations came out the with the respect they deserved, albeit that it should have been recognised 4 years before by the NZARU.

Now the rush is on to apply for dual citizenship so we can support either or, trouble is Australia has swamped the Embassy's overnight !

Lets get back to grassroots sport, without the hoohaa !

Don't let BigBucks takeover the E30 Series !

Roll on Manfield !

regards

Paul - E30 Is !

Who cares- Bathurst was BADASS

Who cares- Bathurst was BADASS

Dam Strait it was, last 15 laps were mint with the rain n sh*t

One of the many jokes going around the office via email :lol:

Breaking News!

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

The boy however confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents, and refused to live there.

When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

Then in an unprecedented move, the judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

In a final ruling yesterday, custody was granted to the All Blacks Rugby Team as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.

Also in...

A body was found floating in the harbour yesterday. The man was wearing an All Black jersey, pink panties, fishnet stockings and had a sex toy in his rectum. Police removed the All Black jersey before notifying the family to save them from any unnecessary embarrasment.

Edited by Mike

so disappointed! that ref was shocking...even the commentators here in UK were making comments! if he had caught that forward pass, that second (? good though) try wouldnt have counted, if mcalister was on...well...c**t!

seems like im back to supporting my place of birth! go saffa!

shame Argentina beat saffa this morning

Go the PUMAS!

Robbie Deans?

Go the PUMAS!

Pumas beat Scotland this morning...

Go the PUMAS!

what game were you watching? SA vs ARGENTINA - 14th october