Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Not a BMW...

Shame it doesn't have the Supercharged E55 motor though. Might give the old Audi RS4/6 some competition. Hmmm hang on. Do they make a newer version of this?

Shame it doesn't have the Supercharged E55 motor though. Might give the old Audi RS4/6 some competition. Hmmm hang on. Do they make a newer version of this?

Yes... TradeMe

I reckon you can get more car for your money (in cheaper, 2nd hand models) from Mercedes than say BMW or Audi.

True or no?

I reckon you can get more car for your money (in cheaper, 2nd hand models) from Mercedes than say BMW or Audi.

True or no?

Definately.

Search for ML's vs. X5's, 5 series vs. E-Class etc on TradeMe.

There are some bargains to be had out there

Wow theres a lot of room in the back of that thing. Doesn't look it from the outside .

Im currently looking at getting an e39 touring and alot of it depends on how old the car is that your looking for. Around the late 90's the Mercs are a comparable in terms of price, but go to 2001 onwards and the tourings have an awful lot more to offer....heated seats, tvs, sat nav, heated mirrors. I havent seen a merc yet with those sorts of toys.

There are plenty of ML's as well that are much cheaper than the X5's but again they dont have anywhere near the same toys.

Im currently looking at getting an e39 touring and alot of it depends on how old the car is that your looking for. Around the late 90's the Mercs are a comparable in terms of price, but go to 2001 onwards and the tourings have an awful lot more to offer....heated seats, tvs, sat nav, heated mirrors. I havent seen a merc yet with those sorts of toys.

There are plenty of ML's as well that are much cheaper than the X5's but again they dont have anywhere near the same toys.

If you want toys, then why not buy a Volvo?

I've got the coupe version of this car - CLK55 AMG 5.5V8 & 255kw with 510nm of torque. Mine has had some mucking with the computer which has brung it up to 270kw - an absolute brute force engine that always puts a smile on your face!