Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Bam's new LP640

he should stick to skateboarding

Guest Rick James

just what the yanks have dubbed them... think its from the best motoring vids "time attack" ... I fiond it all amusing :)

That and every japanese wheel maker has a "time attack" wheel designed for track cars in their catalogue, which happens to have the red stripe over the black rim.

Which funnily enough, is a euro trend. Schnitzer did it back in 95 with their 20th anniversary compact.

Time Attakc - as in what the Japanese call what we know as Time Trials. Some of those rims are OK, but the coloured dish.. not happening.

RL *sic WTF you talking about. this is teh interweb foo

why time attack? how exactly do they attack time? and is it because they are black with a gay anodized lip?

whats wrong with silver!

lol dude i met him last friday!!.. he was in melbourne promoting some of his sh*t.

and again he is a good dude, still like you see but depends on who you are i guess, he was cool when i had a yarn.

badass

did you touch him?

Man! I would've, and never washed my hand again.

i like it, give it 6 months and every other honda in nz will have rims like that

Haha aint that the truth!

I must agree with lordandrevv pollished dish u can not beat... dont mind black or gold centres but def gotta have pollished dish..

my 2c

badass

did you touch him?

hand shake, and a yarn. so yes i touched him... its was great

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im kinda a fan of those pinstripe wheels, but not sure if Id go as far as painting a set of BBS CHs, it strikes me as a phase, people will get over it..

ps sweet golf too, im a bit of a VW fan (shh!)

Yea thos Golfs can look the part done up right. Theres one i seen on some forum and it had BBS 16" RS's on it looked amazing.