Sign in to follow this  
jpp

E34 Information Please

Sounds damn expensive to me.

Im with state, insure my Audi 80 2.8Q for agreed value of $5k, im 22, and it costs me $320 per year with a $750 excess (as under 25) for comprehensive.

I was recently looking at buying an 01 E39 530i, with agreed value of $20k insurance would have cost less than $500 per year.

I do have the full no claims discount and live in Dunedin (less crime than Akl?), but it isn't garaged and no special alarm fitted.

Maybe I should rephrase - it sounds good assuming the NCB = 0. If that's with an NCB already... that's high!

Those are really cheap prices you got quoted for insurance. Abnormally low for your age. I think if you came to Auckland, you'd be looking at quite an increase!

Same guy who was trying to sell a red E28 535i as an M535i. Now he's calling this an M535i when we know better and so should he. False advertising ain't it? :rolleyes:

Thinking about this add, do you think he's using the red E28 M535 listing to advertise this one, changed most details, and saving on listing fees?

Edited by Silver Fox

I would suspect that the car is in fact a British E34 M535i rather than the SE that it was advertised.

However is ad does have some issues:

TradeMe Ad says

NZ New

VIR says:

Registration details

Registered overseas: Yes

Prev. country of reg.: United Kingdom

TradeMe Add says:

4 Owners

VIR says:

Ownership (9 New Zealand owners)

I think he is fairly hopeful at $10K, considering we have a fairly tidy one in a dealers yard that hasnt moved at $9K.

I thought however that some of the contributors to this thread might find the Ad funny :rolleyes:

I would suspect that the car is in fact a British E34 M535i rather than the SE that it was advertised.

However is ad does have some issues:

TradeMe Ad says

NZ New

VIR says:

Registration details

Registered overseas: Yes

Prev. country of reg.: United Kingdom

TradeMe Add says:

4 Owners

VIR says:

Ownership (9 New Zealand owners)

I think he is fairly hopeful at $10K, considering we have a fairly tidy one in a dealers yard that hasnt moved at $9K.

I thought however that some of the contributors to this thread might find the Ad funny :rolleyes:

1985?.It wont sell without any pics....

Guest 540Si

Following on for this discussion - Is this guy a member here?????

Ridiculous TM 535i manual

Read the questions at the bottom. Talk about a wheeler-dealer and he's tried to be slippery when put of the spot.

Brent's ripped into him in the Q's :)

He's got that LHD E34 M5 for sale and you see him try to pick up lots of BM's cheap and turn them round quickly for heaps more.

Following on for this discussion - Is this guy a member here?????

Ridiculous TM 535i manual

Read the questions at the bottom. Talk about a wheeler-dealer and he's tried to be slippery when put of the spot.

Brent's ripped into him in the Q's :)

He's got that LHD E34 M5 for sale and you see him try to pick up lots of BM's cheap and turn them round quickly for heaps more.

Yup looks like he's out to make a $ or twohere

Hahahaha.F**k :rolleyes:

Good ole' Mat :)

nice M-spec 318 hes selling...with absolutly no "m-spec" options at all. reading his feed back, he does not seem to be a very honest person