Sign in to follow this  
steve R

throw some D's on that bitch

just got my new wheels and tires fited today, thanks to jono (zenetti) for the mad deal!

wheels are TSW kyalamis, which i have had the face powder coated black. 18x8 in the front 18x9 in the rear

running 225/40 goodyear F1s allround, as rear offset is only 35 so the wheels fill the gaurds to say the least, but im lovin the look

will be lowering it at the front to get rid of the gap and having the rear gaurds rolled

, also plan on getting some clear corners and smoking them lightly, tints and then done

post-1463-1193622914_thumb.jpg

post-1463-1193623097_thumb.jpg

Looks the business man good job.

What you gonna do with your old wheels eh :D

yo dude lookin mean!!!!

lol i just dropd off my 328i with johno today to get the same rims fitted wth some eagle f1's an thos jamex spings ay

lmao phat now lest i got an idea of what it gona look like :D

have you lwerd it at the back?

Edited by Subzam

yo dude lookin mean!!!!

lol i just dropd off my 328i with johno today to get the same rims fitted wth some eagle f1's an thos jamex spings ay

nah mate he has TSW kayalamis yours are slightly different, bigger dish on yours!!!

328's is also on Mtech springs same as on yours currently :D

Edited by zenetti

nice dude ...

nah f**k straight lowering springs .. save up some $$$ and get some coil overs :D .. you wont regret it

thanks guys, i think it looks hot. lowering its gona be a bit of a pain tho, the back wheels sit just a few mm's of been flush with the gaurds. the tires rub if i go over a big bump in the road but it looks so f**kin staunch.

so will get the gaurds rolled and see what the back looks like..other wise i think droping it at the front will give it a real nice euro look

yo dude lookin mean!!!!

i saw those rims today and thought they looked really hot

thanks guys, i think it looks hot. lowering its gona be a bit of a pain tho, the back wheels sit just a few mm's of been flush with the gaurds. the tires rub if i go over a big bump in the road but it looks so f**kin staunch.

so will get the gaurds rolled and see what the back looks like..other wise i think droping it at the front will give it a real nice euro look

I reckon you should just lower the fronts too, will give it a nice even look. We can roll the gurads for you if you like, it may take a while though you saw how busy we get haha. We have the proper guard rolling machine. Maybe I could do it on a saturday morning for you after hours? Just remember to get all that sh*t out of the guard before you roll it