Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Left vs Right

Left or right  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like this quite a bit, view the image, is she turning clockwise or anticlockwise???

post-257-1193963449_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Pink

AntiClockwise = LEFT BRAIN

uses logic

detail oriented

facts rule

words and language

present and past

math and science

can comprehend

knowing

acknowledges

order/pattern perception

knows object name

reality based

forms strategies

practical

safe

Clockwise = RIGHT BRAIN

uses feeling

"big picture" oriented

imagination rules

symbols and images

present and future

philosophy & religion

can "get it" (i.e. meaning)

believes

appreciates

spatial perception

knows object function

fantasy based

presents possibilities

impetuous

risk taking

I can only see clockwise but I'm pretty sure I'm more left brain going off those attributes

At first glance it was anti-clockwise, but after staring at it for a while i saw it going clockwise

I voted clockwise, cause that's what i see at a glance, but if I look harder, I could see anti-clockwise.

E: By staring at her foot, then looking back up again, I can make her change direction.

Edited by antony

took me a while but i can make her change direction by going cross eyed for a second and using my mind power. at first she was going clockwise though.

I can now force clockwise but I have an inherent anti side to me

Interesting how no one comments on her fine figure...

The trick is to watch the lifted foot shadow if you can take your eyes off her tits for a sec. By watching the shadow come and go you can get her to just swing from side to side and not even go in circles, that's how you catch them. <_<

I'm confused as to how it can be anything else but anti...

All I could see was anti-clockwise. And going by the left brain v right brain that would be right. As much as I would like to be right brained, I am most definately left brained.

I'm confused as to how it can be anything else but anti...

Drop your eyes to the bottom of the pic and just watch the shadow of her foot as it swings in and out of the pic. You can make her go which ever way you want by doing this.

Drop your eyes to the bottom of the pic and just watch the shadow of her foot as it swings in and out of the pic. You can make her go which ever way you want by doing this.

Hard to take my eyes off the mid-section. But looking at her, there is no-way she could be spinning the other way as convincingly as anti is. She is quite clearly spinning from right to left.

Anticlockwise for me initially, but as the leg always starts on the right and 'swings' to the left when you first open it I can now only see clockwise !

I couldnt decide if she was going either way, I saw both instantly, horrible on the eyes. I believe im more right brain though.

I also have this problem when taking the eye test for my licence, I have to shut one eye to read the test otherwise I just see all the answers. Its happened twice so it wasnt the machine. I rock... lol

Clockwise, yes. Tits, yes. Anticlockwise,NO, this is buzzin me out, think i'll stare at it for another few min......

How the fark is it anti?

I tried everything.

Must be thick.

anti clockwise at first then clockwise...and looking very nice in both directions....