Sign in to follow this  
Tomo

A photo for my collection

Man when i win lotto, im gonna get a massive chevy v8, shove it in my e30, and wheel spin past a speed camera in a 50k area at 80k smoking up the rear tyres, just for the photo to hang on my wall. Good times.

dont need a chev 4 that

never had a ticket E30 IS?

iv raked up sh*t loads but now im jus layin low for a while

Man when i win lotto, im gonna get a massive chevy v8, shove it in my e30, and wheel spin past a speed camera in a 50k area at 80k smoking up the rear tyres, just for the photo to hang on my wall. Good times.

thats badass :rolleyes:

never had a ticket E30 IS?

iv raked up sh*t loads but now im jus layin low for a while

Nope-never. Edited by E30-IS

I went 16 years without once getting a ticket. Then I got my restricted....

Guest Rick James

I went 16 years without once getting a ticket. Then I got my restricted....

I heard you went 23 years without having sex too...

Guest 540Si

Pedants.

Thats "61" in a 50... and to boot my mum got an identical (61kph) ticket off the same camera 1 1/2 hours before. it was placed on a downhill in a barely built industrial area and had parked the van in front of a truck... if it was for more than $80 id be contesting it but cant be bothered. They should put the cameras near schools though, not arterial routes with less hazards.

not happy <_<

Obviously no problem with the german plate then - so that's a good thing that's come out of this mate!

Camera can read it, they found you, got the ticket for the speed and that's all - no dramas!

I heard of a guy that stole the plates off a camera van then put them on his car and sped past the van!! lol it was the funniest thing iv heard (i hope it was true) <_<

I heard of a guy that stole the plates off a camera van then put them on his car and sped past the van!! lol it was the funniest thing iv heard (i hope it was true) <_<

Yeh saw something about that on the news. Think that they speed past it like 20 or so times though, credit to them... Edited by GIJoel

Yeh saw something about that on the news. Think that they speed past it like 20 or so times though, credit to them...

Good plan. 20 times ruined it a bit though.