Sign in to follow this  
bmtech1

New Member From Australia.

Hey all,

My name is Simmy and i own a C2 2.5 Alpina TC Baur, Have had the car for about a year, bought it like this and started restoring her about a month ago, nearly finished! , Here are some Pics of it when i first got it,

Cheers All.

Simmy.

post-2463-1194401830_thumb.jpg

post-2463-1194401905_thumb.jpg

post-2463-1194401986_thumb.jpg

post-2463-1194401998_thumb.jpg

post-2463-1194402015_thumb.jpg

post-2463-1194402039_thumb.jpg

Edited by AlpinaC2

Looks like a good project! very rare car indeed.

^^^What I was going to say. Wheres the new pics all restored?

Edited by bravo

Its an interesting mix of recaro seats, tech1, tech2 and what looks like a zender kits, but the only hints to Alpina are bits you can stick on pretty easily and a dash cluster. Its a baur obviously but do you have a build plaque or any documentation to verify its a C2 ?

Assuming it is, its the only one Ive ever seen and must be incredibly rare. A C2 was costly enough in those days, but a Baur convertion (which was available on any 2 door) must have made it massively expensive for its time.

Edited by Penry

Its an interesting mix of recaro seats, tech1, tech2 and what looks like a zender kits, but the only hints to Alpina are bits you can stick on pretty easily and a dash cluster. Its a baur obviously but do you have a build plaque or any documentation to verify its a C2 ?

Assuming it is, its the only one Ive ever seen and must be incredibly rare. A C2 was costly enough in those days, but a Baur convertion (which was available on any 2 door) must have made it massively expensive for its time.

Hey i am 100% sure its a Genuine Alpina C2 2.5 it has the Alpina plaque however i lost it and im really madd, and also has the TcBaur Plaque on the passenger side on the door and thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it.

Cheers All

Simmy

Hey i am 100% sure its a Genuine Alpina C2 2.5 it has the Alpina plaque however i lost it and im really madd, and also has the TcBaur Plaque on the passenger side on the door and thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it.

Cheers All

Simmy

most likely an "Alpina Australia" car, shonky guy in Sydney by the name of Imre that adds a few Alpina parts (or replica parts) and puts his own plaque on them, some have most Alpina bits, some have hardly any. there are probably only about 5 genuine Alpinas in Australia

Cool car digger..

Love the plastic headlamp covers, I remember my Mum had those fitted factory to her E30 when she got it in the 80’s, can’t be many around with those.

Hello,

Welcome to BS. I have a TC Baur as well with the same front kit, is it an alpina kit?, my kit style follows around the whole car.