Sign in to follow this  
joel

Bay drive and meet

Didn't even know this was on. Was this advetised on the forum? Wouldn't have made it anyway, but sounds like everone is up to their usual tricks with the help of a few others. Bay meet, the new Nthlnd meet?

Good work gettn amongst it.

Sorry I missed it, had hoped to come down but had a wedding to get to up here, and have now ended up in hospital again (unrelated and another story, but no more driving for the foreseeable future).

I miss the bay and will be back down there some time soon. Love that Waimarama Rd.

Cheers guys, Jocko.

No more driving?! That sucks, what happened? Hope you are allright

PM me when you are next coming down.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by the stig

Sorry I missed it, had hoped to come down but had a wedding to get to up here, and have now ended up in hospital again (unrelated and another story, but no more driving for the foreseeable future).

I miss the bay and will be back down there some time soon. Love that Waimarama Rd.

Cheers guys, Jocko.

sh*t totally missed this post!

I hope your ok big fella! :(

I hope your ok big fella! :(

Yeah, +1 to that.

Hope you get well soon Jocko.

Here are some pictures of the drive we went on yesterday.

Was an awsome sunny day, and a fun drive with some great roads.

Just to calrify, Westy is suprisingly driving a 3 series, not a 5er.

Joel is still over at Paul's getting on the piss.

Was really good to finally meet all of you

post-1456-1194735566_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735585_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735598_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735739_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735616_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735723_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735753_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735766_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735782_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735803_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735841_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735881_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735863_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735889_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735898_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735923_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735934_thumb.jpg

Hey all, wish i knew about this meet, would have been fun to join, oh well win some lose some i guess, my M3 proberly wouldnt go with the black and white theme you had going, being bright yellow etc!

Haha i'll keep my eye out for up and coming cruises. Peace.

Guest 540Si

Hey all, wish i knew about this meet, would have been fun to join, oh well win some lose some i guess, my M3 proberly wouldnt go with the black and white theme you had going, being bright yellow etc!

Haha i'll keep my eye out for up and coming cruises. Peace.

Hey Greg

We can definitely keep you in the loop for future cruises round the Bay. Would I have seen your M3 round Onekawa industrial? It's hard to miss the Yellow ones

Cheers

Si

Hey Guys,

Saw the m3 as I was finishing off my last open home, popped out later and saw the collection on the lawn in Havelock looked most impressive, let me know the next time you are planning to go for a run, I need an excuse to get the m5 out of the shed.

Sounds like a good time was had by all, look forward to tagging along soon.

Cheers Grant

Guest 540Si

Hey Guys,

Saw the m3 as I was finishing off my last open home, popped out later and saw the collection on the lawn in Havelock looked most impressive, let me know the next time you are planning to go for a run, I need an excuse to get the m5 out of the shed.

Sounds like a good time was had by all, look forward to tagging along soon.

Cheers Grant

Grant do you need a reason to get the M5 out??? I wouldn't! Trip to the dairy would be enough for me - and not the closest one either ;)

Seriously though, would love to see your M5

Will all these Hawkes Bay members and the awesome weather I can feel another drive coming on

Hey Greg

We can definitely keep you in the loop for future cruises round the Bay. Would I have seen your M3 round Onekawa industrial? It's hard to miss the Yellow ones

Cheers

Si

Onekawa? don't think so, must be another yellow one, popping up all over the place these days!

Yeah next time a drive comes up i will be keen for sure.

Grant do you need a reason to get the M5 out??? I wouldn't! Trip to the dairy would be enough for me - and not the closest one either ;)

Seriously though, would love to see your M5

Will all these Hawkes Bay members and the awesome weather I can feel another drive coming on

Yeah, I'm kinda the same, not unusual to pop down the road and return several hours later, just don't have the time at the mo, works been flat tack, so it's usually late night runs, really enjoying the back roads down here, forgot how much fun I used to have with my cousins raising merry hell around the place in the holidays when we were younger tacks. Hell of a lot more enjoyable in todays toys though.

Guest 540Si

Yeah, I'm kinda the same, not unusual to pop down the road and return several hours later, just don't have the time at the mo, works been flat tack, so it's usually late night runs, really enjoying the back roads down here, forgot how much fun I used to have with my cousins raising merry hell around the place in the holidays when we were younger tacks. Hell of a lot more enjoyable in todays toys though.

Wow it's an impressive stable you've got there. Did you have a 635 for sale on trademe a while ago?

Well if time permits in the future you should join us for a blat round the countryside - otherwise I'd settle for a peek in your garage ;)

Cheers!

Simon

Wow it's an impressive stable you've got there. Did you have a 635 for sale on trademe a while ago?

Well if time permits in the future you should join us for a blat round the countryside - otherwise I'd settle for a peek in your garage ;)

Cheers!

Simon

Hey Simon,

Fancy a road trip ova the xmas period, pretty much all of my toys bar 4 are in Akl, sitting in storage or part way through resto's.

Havent had 6er's on trade me, but looking forward to putting finished article in rides section, the one thats been completed at the mo is an auto with m6 front & rear spoilers and wheeel arch lips, paint is fiiiiiiiiinnnnnnaaaaaallllllllyyyy nearly finished and then it will be off to have all new shocks & springs etc and we will look at what wheels will set it off.

Between my first Beemer (Blue 735 that I have had repainted 17 put on and a bbs front spoiler) and the 6 when its finished I will be a happy boy, thinking I will sell the 740 & 530, nice but a bit boring really.

I think I might have to go to BHA ( BMW Hoarders Anonymous ) to deal with my sickness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Think I would rather neva get well thou.

Cheers

Grant

Guest 540Si

Sounds fantastic - during the Xmas break would be great as I'm going to be around pretty much the whole time.

The 6 sounds great and is the 735 a manual?

Sounds fantastic - during the Xmas break would be great as I'm going to be around pretty much the whole time.

The 6 sounds great and is the 735 a manual?

Unfortunately not, but does go very hard for some unexplained reason, Ernst thinks it has had the fuel metering tutued with, really love it though.

The 745 ( south african model with 3.5 twin cam engine )will be getting a 5spd conversion when funds allow, I have the m5 box and just getting the last bits and pieces together to do conversion.

Want to import a turbo 745 from euro or US as well, so that way I have one of each, just coz.

I'll let you know if I get the cars sorted b4 xmas, planning to get a few people togetha and go get them in one go, could be a good excuse for a convoy eh.

Would love to see the Purple Petrol Eater, that is one beautiful machine, I would love to add one to my collection too.

Cheers