Sign in to follow this  
trev0006

Gran Turismo 5

Played the Demo.

Graphics are awesome. But thats about it.

Physics need alot of work. No where near as good as Forza 2. Its better than the previous crap GT game. But they just focus on looks too much.

GT rocks - the cars actually behave the way the real ones do. Am hanging out for GT 5 to play on the PS3.

They all suck compared to a good simulator

Still think Forza 2 > GT

I like the drift feature on GT5 though.

Played the Demo.

Graphics are awesome. But thats about it.

Physics need a lot of work. No where near as good as Forza 2. Its better than the previous crap GT game. But they just focus on looks too much.

If you are referring to the demo on PS3, thats actually GT:HD, (GT4, with updated graphics).

Edited by Nick G

The Xbox 360's keep breaking don't they?

Damn! Wish I could justify buying a PS3

reason ill be buying a ps3 when its released. yesss

Same reason I bought the PS2 back then for GT3 and GT4.

Gotta have a decent LCD/Plasma TV with HDMI to take full advantage of the PS3.

If you are referring to the demo on PS3, thats actually GT:HD, (GT4, with updated graphics).

No I am not. I am talking about the Prologe Demo or what ever it is called. Its all in JAP only. Took us forever to figure out how to race. Im not sure if it is released in English yet.

GT's Physics are sh*t. They have been since Forza came along and mopped them up. Now its just the Fanboys that like GT.

I use to like GT. But then started trying other arcade sims. And Forza is the best you can get on a console. I dont really like PC sims too much. As there is no road cars, and no modding. They are nearly all Race car sims.

No I am not. I am talking about the Prologe Demo or what ever it is called. Its all in JAP only. Took us forever to figure out how to race. Im not sure if it is released in English yet.

GT's Physics are sh*t. They have been since Forza came along and mopped them up. Now its just the Fanboys that like GT.

I use to like GT. But then started trying other arcade sims. And Forza is the best you can get on a console. I dont really like PC sims too much. As there is no road cars, and no modding. They are nearly all Race car sims.

It's your opinion mate - thanks for sharing that another of your opinions with us that everyone who doesn't share your opinion on Forza is a fanboy.

The Xbox 360's keep breaking don't they?

Damn! Wish I could justify buying a PS3

Just get one of each - PS3 give you a Blue ray player, full 1080p upscaling. 360 has the messy but cheap add on HD-DVD player.

;)

It's your opinion mate - thanks for sharing that another of your opinions with us that everyone who doesn't share your opinion on Forza is a fanboy.

Just translated that . What I mean, is that there is so many people who have not played other console sims, yet think GT is the only good one.

Try some others. And if you are interested in a console race sim. That has E36, E46 M3's. An E46 M3 CSL. And E46 M3 race cars. That you can do up how you like. Adjust nearly every aspect of the handling. And the physics are great. Try Forza 2 on the 360.

I found v8 supercars 3 to be kinda cool to...tyre popping!