Sign in to follow this  
diablo23

f**k sake

f**kin hell just woke up to sound of my alarm, and huge smash some f**ks broke both my front & rear passenger windows smashed grabed and run took a f**k personal items, clothing ipod ect... now i gotta get new windows ffs

f**k dude, I'll help you install the replacement glass if you need a hand.

FFS we should do a stealth mission some night.Just plant a car with the windows down and a few valuable things inside and just wait with bats for the scum to approach.

Gutted man.

Thats just sad, the pr*cks that do that are just lowlifes and would beat the sh*t outa them ay.

Sorry to hear bout your car man

Edited by Sammy J

gutted man sory to here , was your car parked out on the street

Oh rude man. I just chased some kids off who were hiding up the side of my house. I dont know if they were trying to see whats in the garage or if they were just hiding from friends though.

oh gay, that sux.

my brother had an e30 with a flash headunit. It got broken into and the headunit got nicked, to cover the hole he cut out a pic from a Fast fours mag of some other headunit and put it in its place. About a week later that got stolen too lol

sucks ...

had this happen in broad daylight to the e46 .. stole my radar detector.

sucks ...

had this happen in broad daylight to the e46 .. stole my radar detector.

Yea sucks doesn't it!

We were parked in CHCH going to Jetski nats prizegiving in the middle of town, heaps of people around, broad daylight.

Ford Explorer V8, 4 skis all together worth about 160k all together.

Some prick broke the passenger window and stole the radar detector and video camera from under the seat!!!FTL.

Worst part was driving all the way from CHCH to Palmy that night, couldn't get a window as it would have meant missing the ferry, and those plastic windows just flap and piss ya off!!

Thats my rant for the day, time to knock off :)

Little sh*ts. Just cause they have no hope in owning a car like that.

sorry man, feel ya pain, im up to break in no.3 if I get 5 on my stamped card they steal my whole car!

yeah its been a busy day, running around susing insurance, seing the cops, now i gotta get the windows retinted aswell anyways heres some pics of wot that assholes did, wot a mission it was to clean up all the glass took me bloody ages

post-989-1195629436_thumb.jpg

post-989-1195629461_thumb.jpg

post-989-1195629486_thumb.jpg

post-989-1195629630_thumb.jpg

post-989-1195629751_thumb.jpg

post-989-1195629781_thumb.jpg

post-989-1195629831_thumb.jpg

F**k that,whata waste of time aye.

Have you had a go with the bumper yet bro?

What a mess, BTW love your interior.

OOH DUDE !!! MUTHER FU**ERS AY

supose the cops cant relly do much ether coz this sh*t happen all the time to ay?

F**k that,whata waste of time aye.

Have you had a go with the bumper yet bro?

yeah its gonna be abit of a job to get on ay lol cause its go no holdings in the middle so if it hit a big bump it'll come right off

OOH DUDE !!! MUTHER FU**ERS AY

supose the cops cant relly do much ether coz this sh*t happen all the time to ay?

nah they dont really care ay just fill out the forms for the insurance then send you on your way basicly

they fill out your form and stick it in a filing cabinet... never to be seen again... you know what REALLY pisses me and probably you off??? the fact it was pointless to break all the windows?!

Would of been a bigger mess without the tints.

And you will find bits of glass months down the track. Pain in the ass that is.

And you will find bits of glass months down the track. Pain in the ass that is.

not cool!!! how many times have i looked at my car and some cheeky street sh*t is looking at the audio to steal.

feel sorry 4 u mate, that sh*t is immoral!!

I hate theives (who doesn't). Cleaning up broken glass sucks. I broke the window in my ute the other day by accident when I hit a bump in a paddock and had some gear out the half open window. Still cleaning it up a week later.

You can't let break ins phase you tho. Otherwise the pricks have not just stolen your sh*t, they've given you a massive downer too. I believe in karma. You are going to end up wih a hell of a better and fufilling life than those jailbird, street cleaning, toothless scum wimps.

Edited by bravo