Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Bilstein Sport Shocks

slut

the shocks will make a world of difference, possibly the best single thing you can do to your car.....stops all the bouncing that comes with lower and stiffer springs....carl do you find you understeer more with the shocks and springs now? or just scum front tyres?

Guest Zwilling

I'm finding that I am understeering more - but that's probably because i'm having more fun with the car now and throwing it harder into the corners!!!

Are you hypothesizing a link between shocks and understeer???

Guest Zwilling

Oh, and yeah, i've got Barum's on all fours which i've been told aren't too hot - although someone said they're the oversteer kings which i'm finding they sometimes give a sharp bite towards the end of a tight turn - dangerous...

Guest Zwilling

This will be my last post unde this username seems it'll make my posts sit nicely on 320 :wub:

the shocks will make a world of difference, possibly the best single thing you can do to your car.....stops all the bouncing that comes with lower and stiffer springs....

I totally agree that shocsk are a major ingredient to a tasty car, however, the most important thing is to ensure you've got a manual as that's gotta be the first modification.

Also, get urethane/performance bushes, trust me on this one as your steering will become sooooo much more responsive :thumb:

i was assuming a manual is a given....as it should be....urethane bushes make a big diff as well...but not as large as shocks (i havent got shocks yet, so maybe didnt notice the flexiness of the stock bushes as much)

i was assuming a manual is a given....as it should be....urethane bushes make a big diff as well...but not as large as shocks (i havent got shocks yet, so maybe didnt notice the flexiness of the stock bushes as much)

True, manuals should be a gimmie, but there's alot more autos out there than manuals, also, I think shocks and springs go hand to hand so both are just as important as each other...just my humble opinion though

But I got a manuel so I don't need to worry bout conversion :D

The problem is the shocks in the front were replaced not long ago with OEM boge shocks. So while I would be keen to replace the back shocks with something more sporty I would have to make sure that they compatable with the front cos I ain't to keen on replacing new front shock so soon, if that makes sense

Whats the latest on this group buy?

Shipping is a real killer.

I'm ordering some next week, and will get then delivered to Brook's parents (in California), and I will bring them back when I am over there in 7 weeks

Cheers

Sign in to follow this