Sign in to follow this  
HELLBM

540is 6 Speed Manual

140,00 k with the Miami Vice colour scheme.

Lovely:) Now I have pictures of both of the NZ Techno-Violett 540i/6 with Light Silvergrey leather:) The third has black leather.

Here are the stat of Techno-Violett 540i/6 all versions;

HE51 540i/6 Limousine LHD Europe; 11 + 1 cars (the 1 is Individual Techno-Violett, because it has 337 M Sportpaket and you could only get M Sportpaket in Alpinweiss III, Hellrot, Cosmosschwarz, Arktissilber, Avusblau, Daytonaviolett so Techno-Violett was an Individual order.

HE52 540i/6 Limousine RHD Europe; 11 cars

HE53 540i/6 Limousine LHD North-America; 0 cars

HK31 540i/6 Touring LHD Europe; 31 cars

HK32 540i/6 Touring RHD Europe; 1 car

Of the 11 HE52 cars built in RHD;

3 was exported to New Zealand (2 with L2SH/light silvergrey leather and 1 with L2SW/black leather) all three with sport seats, 3: rd brake light, but no Catalyst converter.

4 cars was exported to Australia and are of course 540i/6 Limited Edition with EDC III/Nürburgring suspension. 2 of them with black leather, 1 with Individual Amaretta Anthrazit and 1 with Bi-color Nappa leather black/silvergrey.

4 cars went to The UK;

BK35191 -950522 light silvergrey leather/standard seats, no sunroof/automatic climate control

BK35209 -950622 light silvergrey leather/standard seats, sunroof/manual A/C

BK35212 -950629 silvergrey leather/standard seats, sunroof/without A/C!

BK35251 -950915 silvergrey leather/sport seat, no sunroof/automatic climate control, 3:rd brake light

The only 540i/6 RHD HK32 Touring also went to The UK;

BH15038 -950317 silvergrey leather/standard seats, no sonroofs/automatic climate control and first time I notice it, power steering column without power seats.

There were 31 made of the LHD HK31 540i/6 Touring in Techno-Violett.

The only ones with Light Silvergrey sport seats were the two to NZ:).

Regards Stephan

Geee .... that was an old thread dig Stephan...unfortunately Cain's car has now been damaged (beyond repair)

Mine is still alive and well and creeping slowly towards 150,000 k`s.

HK32 540i/6 Touring RHD Europe; 1 car

oooo I want it

Guest Simon*

Stephan the 3rd Techno-Violet (with black leather) has pictures here on the forum as it popped up for sale privately. I will find it :)

Found!

Number 3

HELLBM; Low mileage. Do you got more pics?

I would change the bumpers strips to smooth all around. M bumpers always has smooth.

Simon*; Thank you, pics of one or both Hellrot with M Sport Package would be very nice:)

Kind Regards

Stephan

Simon*; Thank you, pics of one or both Hellrot with M Sport Package would be very nice:)

agreed, pics are a must :)

hellrot is my favourite red

agreed, pics are a must :)

hellrot is my favourite red

I have some small pics of the only Hellrot/Light Silvergrey leather 540iA with M Sport Package:)

Stephan

post-5232-1264111131.jpg

post-5232-1264111168.jpg

post-5232-1264111180.jpg

post-5232-1264111259.jpg

post-5232-1264111266.jpg

Edited by Stephan735i

thank you for putting up the pictures of the hellrot 540, it looks absolutely fantastic

Stephan the 3rd Techno-Violet (with black leather) has pictures here on the forum as it popped up for sale privately. I will find it :)

Hi,

I now own the spoken of black interior 540is/6. I have just done the mission from Auckland to christchurch in it and its fantastic. Funny that i serach the forums reseach bits and pieces and find the above references. The more i resach the car the more I realise its quite a special car.

cheers

Logan.

Thread dig again (because 540IS cars are such an interesting subject lately), & 'bump' - do you happen to still own this gem Ray or what became of it??

Opps - my bad................ :D;):rolleyes::)

Edited by Blue-540i