Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Shes a bumpy e30

Thought i will show you guys what i have been upto since boxing day before i head down to the mt for new years.

Lowerd My e30 90ml front and back! Very bumpy ride so mite try suss that before i head down.

Second photo is sh*t dont know how to put the quilty back up on my camera, very boxy photo

but yeah not many of you will actly like what i have done. But try me see if i give a toss haha!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Cheers Matt

Happy new year to all of you!

post-2158-1198800528_thumb.jpg

Edited by e30

yeah i had one but it was sh*t quilty so i just chargen camera now. But yeah it looks prity sweet and im thinking of puting 18s on

i dont know how you SLAB guys manage!? surely slight undulations / driveways are your enemies! mines only just high enough for my driving... id need bags if i wanted to go lower and still get around! Looks really cool though...

yeah nah i was going to go for these but he can get me them in black not brown. So thought they would look prity good. Then just got to track down some tint spray crnt find it any places these days. And il be prity sussd before i leave on sunday.

post-2158-1198804556_thumb.jpg

i dont know how you SLAB guys manage!? surely slight undulations / driveways are your enemies! mines only just high enough for my driving... id need bags if i wanted to go lower and still get around! Looks really cool though...

hey yeah well i can still can get in my drive way only have driven around the block so far, as only this morning i put them in. But yeha thanks, im prity darn happy with it aye

yeah im going to get them in black ild never think about geting them brown haha. but yeah dey dope as alloys

Dam that is LOW! good luck to your sump lol, new mags look nice :)

ohh yeah forgot to mention going to get a sump protector thing i got told to get it. Any one know a place to get them or evn know what they look like haha.

But yeah shes prity darn low hahaha

Thanks

ohh yeah forgot to mention going to get a sump protector thing i got told to get it. Any one know a place to get them or evn know what they look like haha.

But yeah shes prity darn low hahaha

Thanks

Ray will be able to help you.

Ray

0212HELLBM

slammed.

But I will LOL if I see your car pulled up down at the mount.

Cant imagine the cops will be all to nice to you.

Lovin the new rims to.

yo bro be carefull down crusing the mount the cops can be dicks

dont take piss in your car on marine parade (mainstreet where beach is ) i got arested for that

2 hours crusing in the back of the paddy then had to stay down to go court in tauranga but the judge thort it was pathetic so i was free just with a 200 fine

have fun anyway

slow low an bouncy E30

P!

yeah well just got home and got pulled over. on my first f**king day with it that low, but all they did was jack the car up to check if there were evn springs in the car. And they said have a great new years and be safe and headed off.

but yeah im not sure about the mt nw, my mates are dwn there and two have been pink sticked!

oh cheers yeah il prob give you pm

cheers matt

Was gonna say, nice "sticker me" costume. Pigs at mount would love you.

Looks damn good though, just remember lowest point on an E30 is the sump lol sump gaurd will do f**k all on a manhole.

so you cant spell, dont give a toss about your cars handling/safety/anything/mtech 2 kit getting f**ked against everything and you're surprised to get pulled over?

seriously...cant we just ban these people? most of us got over being 16 a while back

yeah i think i might put the 70ml drop ones back in while im down there aye..

ahhh yes the first negitive.

handels sweet for me, nice and bouncy around cornors.

and some have not moved on from being 16 which is cool.

about baning us, thats not very friendly.

but thanks for the comment.

oh and hell no i wasnt surprised getting pulled over.

was qwite fun to see me get away with it

cheers

matt

loving your car man!

looks mint that low!

what brand springs are you running now?