Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Shes a bumpy e30

haha yeah cher bro.

ahh they are just standard springs compressed to 90ml

don't think companys make springs this low haha.

somthing like this would look mint on your white e30 haha cheer

Hey man see you selling it now?

hey yeah man its on trademe. i was serious about selling it about 2 weeks ago. but had the car a good tune and man is it way beter on the gas than it was. so going to keep it. but just going to keep on there to see intrist it has on people and if a realy good offer comes along haha.

cheers

hey yeah man its on trademe. i was serious about selling it about 2 weeks ago. but had the car a good tune and man is it way beter on the gas than it was. so going to keep it. but just going to keep on there to see intrist it has on people and if a realy good offer comes along haha.

cheers

I'd say you would get quite a bit of interest, it's a bloody good looking car,12g may be a little steep but you never know.

haha crnt say i was looking anything near 12g haha. but yeah i get a few calls a week but alot of txts a day but you know who are tyre kickers. viewers who don't have the money and just want to test drive as well. haha

Just say if you want to test drive i'd like to see some proof of funds first.

Just say if you want to test drive i'd like to see some proof of funds first.

yeah thats what i say and send them off home haha.

"nice and bouncy around corners"

Thats not good handling bro. And bumpy sucks balls,I hate it.

was being sarcastic bro.. taking the piss.

the cars been put back on my 70ml drop springs for new year period now.

so you cant spell, dont give a toss about your cars handling/safety/anything/mtech 2 kit getting f**ked against everything and you're surprised to get pulled over?

seriously...cant we just ban these people? most of us got over being 16 a while back

i generally dont post in these super low topics, each to their own but thought this was good lol! I would assume not just at the mt for being a cop magnet, even I get pulled over on occasion and I wouldn't consider my car being super low,

haha you could say sceard jst that my mates cars both got pink stickd and i staying were they are, and thr cars are around 80ml of the ground. so mine would be noticble lower. haha

so how come when u did get pulled over the cops let u pass? (outta curiousity) Any reason? or did they not check clearance?

they did not check the clearance, they just wanted to check if it had springs in it and i said they had compressed springs and they checkd then off i went. down at the mount my friends cars were stationary and the cops pink sticked them

hey bro, looks pretty mean on the 90mm springs, be carefull with rims tho coz they will bend etc on the bumps.

i have 70mm in myn and went down to gizzy and back and basically have no exhaust now. cosidering ripping out fuel tank and putn fuel cell in boot so exhaust can go over subframe. how did the fuzz treat you?

so how come when u did get pulled over the cops let u pass? (outta curiousity) Any reason? or did they not check clearance?

Must give good head, explains the s.l.a.g

haha yeah bro thats lookin way better loving the slammed look, i just got back from new years and no trouble from the pigs, i even had the ftp plate up lol

Must give good head, explains the s.l.a.g

what ever your into bro hahaha :P

drove back to aucks with the 90ml springs and had no problem untill the next day had my car jacked up agen. but now prity sure i have sold my car which is sweet. realy put the car on the market once the 90ml springs were in had alot more offers when people came to view.

now trying to suss a c class or e36 or audi a4

haha sweet it must be pretty low for you to keep gettin jacked up ay, yeah c class always look good slammed

yeah its real illusional if that the right word it looks way lower than it actly is. yeah use to have c200 but might get a c250 now as petrol is geting insane and yeah yeah put it on its ass on some amgs 18s

yeah its real illusional if that the right word it looks way lower than it actly is. yeah use to have c200 but might get a c250 now as petrol is geting insane and yeah yeah put it on its ass on some amgs 18s

328 coupe manual would look good lowered etc etc, stick with the bimmers!