Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Shes a bumpy e30

nah i only go for 4 doors and 328 looking for cheaper petrol haha. yeah dimebag but how much you looking for because i kind only have 6 - 6.5 k to spend on the car then around 1.5 - 2k to spend on doing it up.

but yeah any one know of any other good e36 out there. not realy looking for manual alrdy got a manual car

nah i only go for 4 doors and 328 looking for cheaper petrol haha. yeah dimebag but how much you looking for because i kind only have 6 - 6.5 k to spend on the car then around 1.5 - 2k to spend on doing it up.

but yeah any one know of any other good e36 out there. not realy looking for manual alrdy got a manual car

I sopose any bimmer will do, stick with the bmw society though bro.

yeah but i still have in the family an e36 and x5 and a 635csi so i stil will be in the bimmer society. im prity set keen on a c250 aye. don't keep cars for long tho after this next car im getting my self an e46!

I don't usaully keep cars for very long either but i think i've found the one for me though haha.

yeah thats what i thought with my mtech2 e30 after having it for more than 3 months but then 2 months after that i was soo sick of driving it wanted a changed then i tryed to sell it, but it wasnt realy the season of people buying cars so i kept its for a wee longer and just made it xtreamly low, then after new years day i was getting two or more phone calls a day and difrent amounts of txts evryday so i decided i will sell it and i think im going to get as much as all the bimmer sport expected me to get.

cheers matt

yeah thats what i thought with my mtech2 e30 after having it for more than 3 months but then 2 months after that i was soo sick of driving it wanted a changed then i tryed to sell it, but it wasnt realy the season of people buying cars so i kept its for a wee longer and just made it xtreamly low, then after new years day i was getting two or more phone calls a day and difrent amounts of txts evryday so i decided i will sell it and i think im going to get as much as all the bimmer sport expected me to get.

cheers matt

Hey all i know is i've found the car for me, had it just over 6 months and still get a huge grin everytime i start it, next car will have to be an E92 later on (way later on) down the track.

For now i'm happy as that larry guy lol.