Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

Latest photos of my M3

theres not many on the road these days is there?

Cheers guys, do mean yellow BMWs in genral or M3s?

Cheers guys, do mean yellow BMWs in genral or M3s?

I meant M3 before but having brought that up, it is true that there aint many BMWs in yellow....

I meant M3 before but having brought that up, it is true that there aint many BMWs in yellow....

yea probably just a german thing lol............dont see many mercs in dat shade either........

porsches on the other hand......

yea probably just a german thing lol............dont see many mercs in dat shade either........

porsches on the other hand......

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think it was an option from new for the M3 and the genuine Motorsports, i've only ever seen two others in this colour and they were both pics off the web.

Dakar Yellow was an M3 only colour but if you see non-Ms with them they were probably a BMW Individual car specified with the colour. There are quite a few facelift E36 Ti's with M3 colours - Estoril Blue, Dakar yellow etc, I think they were nearing the end of the E36 life cycle so decided to make put all these options on to shift stock.

Dakar Yellow was an M3 only colour but if you see non-Ms with them they were probably a BMW Individual car specified with the colour. There are quite a few facelift E36 Ti's with M3 colours - Estoril Blue, Dakar yellow etc, I think they were nearing the end of the E36 life cycle so decided to make put all these options on to shift stock.

Yes come to think of it i've seen a 318ti here in hastings in Dakar yellow with motorsport kit etc.

Looks good man

Cheers bro.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think it was an option from new for the M3 and the genuine Motorsports, i've only ever seen two others in this colour and they were both pics off the web.

Oh, Ive seen it in yellow sure...but not as common...the typical colour that I seem to draw out is that M3 blue lol...

Dakar yellow was originally released on the Motorsport E36 as an option, then it was also an option on the Z3's. You could also find an E46 in Dakar yellow as well, but its very rare.

Posted Image

You can get any BMW in any colour you like through their Individual program. There are Dakar E39 M5's around as well.

Wow never seen an e46 in Dakar yellow before.

Ive seen an e32 B11 in yellow....wasnt sure about it myself, but I was only there to buy the Alpinas off him :)

Ive seen an e32 B11 in yellow....wasnt sure about it myself, but I was only there to buy the Alpinas off him :)

Haha yeah that would be different?

Wow never seen an e46 in Dakar yellow before.

nor have I...looks good on E46....

Z3 with Dakar Yellow looks...like its washed out banana lol...

You can get any BMW in any colour you like through their Individual program. There are Dakar E39 M5's around as well.

its all about $$$ mate...and there isnt that many of us with a suitcase full of it....

its all about $$$ mate...and there isnt that many of us with a suitcase full of it....

Rich coming from an ex-Kristin boy. (No pun intended) :P :P :P

Yeah Dakar really suits the M3, makes it go faster just by looking at it. How long have you had it Greg?

looking good, you can never get carried away with photos, there should always be more :D

I like the yellow as well, very unique.

Yeah Dakar really suits the M3, makes it go faster just by looking at it. How long have you had it Greg?

Well, I can assure you I dont have a suitcase full of money... if I did, Ill be in a M3 instead of a 318i...

Thought that was red haha, i've had it around six months now, very happy with it, heaps of balls lol.

looking good, you can never get carried away with photos, there should always be more :D

I like the yellow as well, very unique.

Well i took a sh*t load of them <_< and proberly will keep on doing too haha.

nice work mate :)

Very nice example. Well done! :)

Hey cheers man, loving it as well.