Sign in to follow this  
shaQ

bmw noobie

hey i recently sold my skyline and brought a bmw 318is. i have no idea what so ever about bmws aye.

only thing i have problem with this car is being too low :(

does anyone have any springs for sale? or know of thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome :) First off, good on you for knowing that is too low. I think I saw your car at the Queen Street intersection yesterday, first car at the lights, was staring at it wondering how you manage to drive that on actual roads! It looked lower than in your pictures.

Make a post in the Wanted to Buy section, there should be fellow members who have stock springs.

Edited by Yuen

Welcome :) First off, good on you for knowing that is too low. I think I saw your car at the Queen Street intersection yesterday, first car at the lights, was staring at it wondering how you manage to drive that on actual roads! It looked lower than in your pictures.

Make a post in the Wanted to Buy section, there should be fellow members who have stock springs.

the one on my car atm is h&R super lows and the new owner gave me orginal springs aye. but i dont want it too high with stock springs lol

Welcome

Good to see another is coupe :)

Put some low springs in there and you'll be good as gold. Looks like there a super lows in there at the mo. But you never know until you pull them out and have a look.

Enjoy!

That aint low! haha kidding.

Good to see someone bought it,looked real tidy etc.

Just swap them with someone for their low springs.

That aint low! haha kidding.

Good to see someone bought it,looked real tidy etc.

Just swap them with someone for their low springs.

yeap i am pretty keen i have h & R super lows and normal springs i would trade for low spring if anyone wants 2 :(

i need something cheaper lol

Keep an eye on trade me. You can get low king springs for about $150ish when they pop up.

Keep an eye on trade me. You can get low king springs for about $150ish when they pop up.

churr

kind in a hurry though :(

i can straight swap your rears i have 40 ml lowering yours at the mo are proberly 60-65 thr. fronts seach trademe whatever or get snells to compress your factory fronts 40ml or pay big dollar for somthing else wont be as good as h&r but will do for the time being then further down the track upgarde to adjusties when you got some cash built up

i need something cheaper lol

They aren't that expensive?

hmm i just presume it would be since they the are H&Rs

We get good discount - call and find out from Keith or PM him - username SUSPENSION.

Welcome, it looks like it's been recently re-upholstered.

Who owned it? The Fresh Prince of Bel-air?