Sign in to follow this  
Viking

Keyring

From Ebay

Description:

"You are bidding on a brand new, BMW keychain. This super quality keychain has a block of brushed satin finished aluminum with chromed letters BMW on one side and chromed letters SW111 on the reverse. Photo illustrates two keychains so you can see both sides. Keys are held on a length of aircraft cable that removes by unscrewing one of the endpieces. Absolute incredible quality here. Not some cheap after market trinket but the real deal from BMW. Makes a perfect Father's Day Gift for the BMW enthusiast or just a super quality keychain. No reserve. US Sales only. "

Posted Image

:mosh:

Link

Edited by Viking

From Ebay

Description:

"You are bidding on a brand new, BMW keychain. This super quality keychain has a block of brushed satin finished aluminum with chromed letters BMW on one side and chromed letters SW111 on the reverse. Photo illustrates two keychains so you can see both sides. Keys are held on a length of aircraft cable that removes by unscrewing one of the endpieces. Absolute incredible quality here. Not some cheap after market trinket but the real deal from BMW. Makes a perfect Father's Day Gift for the BMW enthusiast or just a super quality keychain. No reserve. US Sales only. "

Posted Image

:mosh:

Link

turn it up ze other way an it sez m5

arse

Dont they have an EW111 Keychain for me?

The EW and SW are hot bimmers!!

:mosh: :mosh:

o fuk, woops, didnt realise u wrote EW an SW

:thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

Guest Zwilling

IMHO I hope no one here flashes their car manufacturer keyrings around - ghey :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I hope no one here flashes their car manufacturer keyrings around - ghey

hahaha who was it that started the topic of "show us your key ring"....

Guest Spargo

IMHO I hope no one here flashes their car manufacturer keyrings around - ghey :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

If i had a Porsche fob, it'd be the first thing on the bar.

Guest Zwilling

hahaha who was it that started the topic of "show us your key ring"....

Wasn't me, nope, I think it was that other guy...anyway, I meant flashing as in try to show off :bounce:

Wasn't me, nope, I think it was that other guy...anyway, I meant flashing as in try to show off :bounce:

i know it wasnt you, it was just your comment reminded me about the other topic about showing us keyrings.... Dayum, i want one of them 5W111s - that would be bad!

i was at this bling bling jewllery shop. and they had $15K porsche and BMW keyrings

they also had a $35K ring who the hell would love any1 that much lol

was at this bling bling jewllery shop. and they had $15K porsche and BMW keyrings

they also had a $35K ring who the hell would love any1 that much lol

Men do some crazy things for women