Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

odometer is broken

hey just wanted to know if anyone knows how to fix an odometer cos mine has stopped working and its a pain . so any help is appreciated

Is the "Econometer" thing under the speedo working?

If not, then you have blown a fuse? Can't remember what number fuse it is, but you'll find it.

Oh yeah, Gus and I will come round and grab that tow bar as well as some stage, we can have a look at any problems you have got then (just let Gus finish his exams first)

Good luck.

yeah man this friday i finish...next week once i get over my hangover (around thursday i imagine) ill come over with g unit...ill bring the dizzy cap too

wicked that sounds good to me. i wil hav to borrow a battery so u can try start it with the new dizzy cap cos mine is flat ill look in my manual now to see wat fuse i blown cos that little meter under the odometer doesnt work the one where u can push the button to restart the thig so ill hav a look now

ill bring my fuses sheet..fuses arent expensive anywho...ill jump start your car...hopefully get it running with the dizzy cap and charge the batt.....odometer could just be the diff wiring....well hopefully sort it out

Fuses are cheap as, $3 for a set of 5. Funny, I blew a couple of fuses last night after fiddling with the electrics :lol:

Fuses are cheap as, $3 for a set of 5. Funny, I blew a couple of fuses last night after fiddling with the electrics :lol:

yea that usually happens with me too!!! When i installed my new headunit on thursday night (sony blackface mp3 thing - awsome fun!) and i blew the fuse for the accessory twice - should have watched where i put it a! it just nicked the earth, but thats enough!! - however playing with car audio is fun. But, playing with car electrics (ie electric windows etc) is frustrating, and can be dangerous!!!! :D

hmm im so privledged to have this site and good people to help me - cheers!!! :thumb:

Ryan we all are lucky. Thats the beauty of a site like this.

Cheers