Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Solid mount suspension

Just weld some steel poles in :ph34r: It's not gonna get a wof anyways

Yep, except that thing is on Hydro's.

Wouldn't get it anywhere near that height without them.

Not meaning to be a put down here, but I just cant get the grip with all off this.

Some of you guys want to "slab" your cars and now we've got a thread on "polling" a car :wacko:

Surely, the handling of a motor vehicle would be a priority with most of us in here. Too low, and your restricted and too high poses other extreme problems. Cant imagine going round corners at more than 30kph (if your lucky) with something like that.

I know that this is all personal taste, but really, why would you want to do this ?? Total waste of money & time if you ask me.

Its probably not really appropriate for a BMW forum either. You'd be absolutely mad to try doing it to a BMW and I know thats not what your thinking of doing.

I would think that after you cost it all (do the maths) you'll decide to do something else that might make you look good and get the attention you are seeking. Try doing something really different with your BMW ( safe & legal tho )

and more appropriate for this forum.

Just my 2 cents worth :wacko:

Glenn

I hear ya Glenn,just wanted to do something as a lil garage project. Mainly because I got the year off and can get the car VERY Cheap.

Will have a talk to some people and see what happens.

Will keep you posted.