Sign in to follow this  
leon

Bimmer E36

So how much clearence will i have with the 100mm drop from the lowest part of the car? ( Side body kit close to the Wheel? )

you will have 60ml clearance, yeah bro going to go to wanaka for about 5 weeks i think aye, yeah still snowplanet hahah, but there rails are sh*t, but yeah going to be dope year

oh on the bodykit, ahh um about 50-60 i think

Hey Bro did you manage to Get some shots of your Ride with the 100mm drop?

best i could get tonight

Looks sick man super nice.

Ur tail lights look good too.

Cant wait untill i get my new ones tomorow! and also my Eyelids!

So what exactly did u lower it 100mm On front and back?

tail lights came out funy in that pic must be from the flash, yeah 100ml all around. sweet where you geting all that from bro

tail lights came out funy in that pic must be from the flash, yeah 100ml all around. sweet where you geting all that from bro

Mate in towns picking it all up for me ay bro! So whats the clearence on your car? just 4 -6 cm off the ground?

When you getting rims bro

haha yeah abit, but how much does it get. looking for two new front shocks and get shortand. Drove past two cops today. shat my pants for now reson hahaha all honesty hahaha, but when i put 19s on itl lift up abit aye?

Edited by e30

Bro Is it pretty Low with the standerd Wheels? haha no chance on the snowplanet bumps ay. How far from the ground is it?

Edited by smoked

yeha bro, but yeah just found out itl go higher with the 19s which im sweet with, i still got over speed bump today but very slowly and lil touching. just gota know how to work the magic haha any way bro snowplanet loves you they will mkae you a new road

hey bro, where did you source your eyelids? saw some on TM a while back but he now has no stock. any help?

car's looking good now just smoke those corners!

sweet, now just needs to be dropd on its ass, were the smoked fronts go

Yea hard bro haha!

Man its with the story how my old Tail lights got screwed! The story is i just did my lights - Side/ Front Indicators and Back. Then a day later i didnt think hard enough to realise that the De-greaser from Cut and polish just runs that Smoke Tint off with Ease so busted out the Cleaning gears and rubbed all the lights Clean Took aggges, Fully screwd my tails up when i ran out of spray so got new ones to save the hassle of buying new spray and it running agian. so now just gotta figure how to Get my front ones dark again.

hey bro, where did you source your eyelids? saw some on TM a while back but he now has no stock. any help?

car's looking good now just smoke those corners!

Hey Man Yea the guy i brought mine off had lots of stock ill Get him to suss it out right away and will Let you know his details!

oh bo, thats sucks all that hard work, did the fronts look any good? just do them agen or buy clear they look dope. bro me and 2 mates going to come to snowplanet tomo, you at school or nah

You bought those subs off me ae?

You bought those subs off me ae?

Sup man Jared yeah?

Yeah man got the subs wired and everything.. there going hard!

Iv got them wired to a 1600 watt amp so there not quite maxed out but they go loud enough.

they fit perfect in my 4 door aswell so was pretty stoked about that..

Did you end up selling your coupe?

Hey Man Yea the guy i brought mine off had lots of stock ill Get him to suss it out right away and will Let you know his details!

Much appreicated :)

Sup man Jared yeah?

Yeah man got the subs wired and everything.. there going hard!

Iv got them wired to a 1600 watt amp so there not quite maxed out but they go loud enough.

they fit perfect in my 4 door aswell so was pretty stoked about that..

Did you end up selling your coupe?

Thats me.

They go awesome ae. Box was perfect for my coupe too. Had them facing the seats though (and would often drive with the seats down).

Yeah sold the grey one to a guy on here, and bought another silver coupe :P

So would love to find another fitting sub-box now haha.

Still cracking up on how you guys took it back ;P

Thats me.

They go awesome ae. Box was perfect for my coupe too. Had them facing the seats though (and would often drive with the seats down).

Yeah sold the grey one to a guy on here, and bought another silver coupe :P

So would love to find another fitting sub-box now haha.

Still cracking up on how you guys took it back ;P

Mean bro My seats in my E36 dont fold down but do you rekon it would make a difference turning them around facing the front?

Yea haha Really wanted them that day ay so was on the way when we were driving up. haha really wanted them fitted for my restricted test witch i just passed so its alll good!

Did you run components in your car as well as subs?