Sign in to follow this  
leon

Bimmer E36

These springs will only work if you have a 6 cylinder car. You can also buy the same springs BRAND NEW for $299 on Trade Me

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-138184474.htm

or try the forum sponsors :D

Thanks! I think i might go for a 60mm Drop That guy who sells "Jamex" Has them in stock so i might check them out.

Otherwise ill have a look around!

yeah get that its pricey but i can notice the difrence with this and that other stuff you get from repco etc,

hey foohey have you added any photo of your car? y you say cops love it?

lol nothing special, just, a dude with a mohawk driving a bmw looks sus... expecially when im usually driving 30kph over the limit :P

my cars basicly stock as it gets... lol getting new mags soon but there isnt much point yet as i got no licence for 16 more days, but who's counting :D lol

E: the car in my sig is mine, just darkened with office picture manager, its the same colour as my avatar.

Edited by Foohey

the signature?

grab a picture, host it (i used www.imageshack.us ) then grab the forum link and post it in the signature section in ur control panel

(sorry off topic)

It's illegal to tint your lights by spraying them, but heaps of people do it and have no probs. The trick is to do a good glossy job, not go too black, and make sure the 100m visibility thing is adhered to.

The WOF rules clearly state it is illegal to apply any sort of spray or film to you lights.

yeah, hence y a good job could pass, i brought some tail light for my e36 which are fully black but has no tint on them its the actual plastic, realy good

Bro, you FAG this leon mckay aye, bro meet you at snow planet few times, then down south we were doing the boarding on the table tops on cardys! you know me the token free skier haha i was with max cole, n jossi n bryon etc ....PM me

Edited by e30

i asked the guy to make an auction, so he did. here ya go!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=139178354

Thanks For getting the guy to put some up! Brought some so cant wait to recive it and start doing my lights ill just follow the instructions on.

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Tutorial:Smoking_Taillights

but for bimmer lights of course.

Has anybody Brought Window tint off trade me and done it themself?

Howd it come out?

Edited by smoked

Has anybody Brought Window tint off trade me and done it themself?

Howd it come out?

yup i did, i got the ones that are pre cut, perfect shape, and its really good stuff, easy to put on and easy to get bubbles out, just dont crease it lol...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-138791131.htm

Price is quite high, but its really good film, if u put it on u can basicly take it off and re align it within about the first 2 hours.. so its really easy to get it in the correct spot.

if you get these be sure to say u have a e36 :)

Finally Smoked The tail lights today!

Also did my Front and Side indicators.

Not so much on the front ones though.

Came out quite nicely!

Next Job

Personalised Euro Plate

Lower And Rims!

post-2703-1202448029_thumb.jpg

Why is everyone obsessed with this 'tinting' (why not just call in blackening, as you hardly 'tint' them, you colour them entirely) of tail-lights? Yes, I can understand making your amber e30 indicators red, but tinting it all the tail-light black? Why? Especially on an e36 - nothing looks worse than an all black tail-light.

My 2 cents.

Why is everyone obsessed with this 'tinting' (why not just call in blackening, as you hardly 'tint' them, you colour them entirely) of tail-lights? Yes, I can understand making your amber e30 indicators red, but tinting it all the tail-light black? Why? Especially on an e36 - nothing looks worse than an all black tail-light.

My 2 cents.

cos we can....

My 2 cents.

It's just how they roll.