Sign in to follow this  
leon

Bimmer E36

Nice! post em up!

with 18" wheels, whats the best (judder bar friendly) amount to drop my E36??

tad dark atm to get good picture, its on standys at the mo, but on fri my 19s arrive which pboy found for me. Ill post picture of car lwoerd tomo morn, crazy the drop on standards how low it actly goes

one picture i have from today just of back tho shocking pic tho, and yeah shot pboy! and photos was taking of my old phones camera shocking

post-2158-1202630850_thumb.jpg

Edited by e30

Bout time you changed your user name isn't it?

bro, im showing leon how low his car will be, haha.... there leon thats the hight

Nice Bro it'll look sick. Cant wait till i get them on ay! dont know how those snowplanet Bumps will treat me but ill find a way!

Got my Car Cut and polished professionally yesterday ay shines for a mile! the red shows no sign of fade anymore too. Cant wait for the 100mm drop and the 19's coming soon!

bro, thay are a bitch to go over! yeah get hold of pboy and ask him if he can put them in for you, think they should arive friday lets hope so if not nxt monday, what do your front indercators look like

bro, thay are a bitch to go over! yeah get hold of pboy and ask him if he can put them in for you, think they should arive friday lets hope so if not nxt monday, what do your front indercators look like

Sweet man gunna be sick! dude my front indicators and sides are smoked out Not too hard on front but enough. did you do urs man?

Edited by smoked

hvnt done my fronts yet, just the sides. crn't seem to get the fronts of to do the work on. any pics of your fronts bro, did they go prity dark

is that how low yours was? did you have botle caps on for awhile, bro whats your tint called agen

yeah bro i had bottles on for ages, i felt so jacked up when i put 17s on ay haha. ive got 20% platinum tints done by unique tints

hvnt done my fronts yet, just the sides. crn't seem to get the fronts of to do the work on. any pics of your fronts bro, did they go prity dark

Did 2 coats on my front indicators man came up sweet,

Ill take some photos tomrow for you bro.

With my fronts i didnt take them off just sealed and taped around my light and wrapped around the light in newspaper, worked sweet no over spray at all..

What spray do you use man?

yeah, did you not sand it down tho? ahh i got same as you bro, sweet that could be my mishion tomo, bro when should i head around to snowplanet i just got some new gears

yeah, did you not sand it down tho? ahh i got same as you bro, sweet that could be my mishion tomo, bro when should i head around to snowplanet i just got some new gears

I did abit of wet sanding man but didnt really want it too look to frosty so just Tinted it then 2 thick coats of Clear coat. then came up super shiny! and nice. Man that little can dosnt last bro its like two lights and its gone!

When ever bro yeah im up there most days training so just come up anytime and we'l go for a jib and we can check our rides out.. Ill hook you up with the passes so dont worry about any thing but your gear.

Edited by smoked

yeah bro, me n skot might come up this sataday for a jib,just fiting my twins in the car will be f**king mish. Then we can go for a cruise and il give you them springs bro. Did you go to America at all, f**k i missed out big time. Went last year ahh

but that was when i was just a fag on skies, just got into twins last year and yeah hit the park hard nw

yeah bro, me n skot might come up this sataday for a jib,just fiting my twins in the car will be f**king mish. Then we can go for a cruise and il give you them springs bro. Did you go to America at all, f**k i missed out big time. Went last year ahh

Yea man that will be dope.

Suppose to be in america now but my scedual changed. sucks bro.

Might be heading to camp of champions in may tho in canada for there summer park then back down in wanaka eairly june for the season. Ill come back after that and ill probly head off to canada or the states in late december. for a few months so i gotta pretty big year coming up! haha theres always snowplanet tho ay! u coming back down to wanaka?